Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Anybody else think the crazy lights are uncomfortable? Got my reds in today, underfoot cushioning is good but the sides of my feet are killing me? Anybody else?

Don't get me wrong I love the look of the shoe, just hoping they break in fairly quick.

Anybody else think the crazy lights are uncomfortable? Got my reds in today, underfoot cushioning is good but the sides of my feet are killing me? Anybody else?

Don't get me wrong I love the look of the shoe, just hoping they break in fairly quick.

the sides or the upper? i think laterally it was fine for me (i went to the mall and tried them on) but i agree the upper was a bit uncomfortable but i just had to move around in it and mess with the lacing a bit to get it comfortable. i'm really surprised at how good these felt initially, damn you duke lol.... i'll hold off on them until my work and funds become steady then go in on them at the es hopefully. the sharp blue is real nice and the red too

the sides or the upper? i think laterally it was fine for me (i went to the mall and tried them on) but i agree the upper was a bit uncomfortable but i just had to move around in it and mess with the lacing a bit to get it comfortable. i'm really surprised at how good these felt initially, damn you duke lol.... i'll hold off on them until my work and funds become steady then go in on them at the es hopefully. the sharp blue is real nice and the red too

^^^ just realized you are QuietOne "over there". YEah, they are really nice once you get the lacing right. I did feel some pressure on the sides of my foot initially from the Web, but after my first hard wearing playing full-court they felt great .

Kenji, you make me laugh. Seriously. You tried them on in the store for all of what, 25-30 seconds, and you are going to argue with not only me, but NDP and Zac on Sole C ollector? Ridiculous. Mark out what I said, but you are missing out.

^^^ just realized you are QuietOne "over there". YEah, they are really nice once you get the lacing right. I did feel some pressure on the sides of my foot initially from the Web, but after my first hard wearing playing full-court they felt great .

Kenji, you make me laugh. Seriously. You tried them on in the store for all of what, 25-30 seconds, and you are going to argue with not only me, but NDP and Zac on Sole C ollector? Ridiculous. Mark out what I said, but you are missing out.

I just got the Adipure White/Black/Red Cw on sale 20% off. Man these shoes are flat footed friendly. Plus almost no break in period. Used them right away and I was impressed. Imo better than the Super Beast.
happy.gif

I just got the Adipure White/Black/Red Cw on sale 20% off. Man these shoes are flat footed friendly. Plus almost no break in period. Used them right away and I was impressed. Imo better than the Super Beast.
happy.gif

I felt no discomfort wearing these but I like the crazy light insole for playing and the c comfort for afterwards. I might have to do a few more runs but that's my initial feelings. Definietely going to get some more cws

I felt no discomfort wearing these but I like the crazy light insole for playing and the c comfort for afterwards. I might have to do a few more runs but that's my initial feelings. Definietely going to get some more cws

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Looks like these just aren't agreeing with my feet. Hopefully after I get a run in with them the upper will loosen up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Looks like these just aren't agreeing with my feet. Hopefully after I get a run in with them the upper will loosen up.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

they have been released and it looks like it's a int'l release so your best bet will be ebay
Thanks, that's what I was afraid of.  I'm hoping they still somehow release, even if it's just here in CHI.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

they have been released and it looks like it's a int'l release so your best bet will be ebay
Thanks, that's what I was afraid of.  I'm hoping they still somehow release, even if it's just here in CHI.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

They didn't agree with mine before neither... But I think u should just try to loosen up the lacing and make it work for you. Its factory lace is pretty close and tight so initial discomfort was definitely going to happen. Loosen it up a bit and mess around with it and I'm sure they'll end up feeling good

Originally Posted by JinKazama

They didn't agree with mine before neither... But I think u should just try to loosen up the lacing and make it work for you. Its factory lace is pretty close and tight so initial discomfort was definitely going to happen. Loosen it up a bit and mess around with it and I'm sure they'll end up feeling good

Originally Posted by duke4005

No you need to think outside the box. You do realize everyone have different foot and game right ? Nobody know my body like myself just like nobody would know your body better than yourself. I know what type of shoes work for me and what shoes work best with my game etc. I Tried these shoes on. Walked Around. Did some stability test etc. Im going to pass on these shoes. Rose 1.5 is not even that good and to me they are better than these. And $129 for some regular Adidas ? Easy pass .

No you need to think outside the box. You do realize everyone have different foot and game right ? Nobody know my body like myself just like nobody would know your body better than yourself. I know what type of shoes work for me and what shoes work best with my game etc. I Tried these shoes on. Walked Around. Did some stability test etc. Im going to pass on these shoes. Rose 1.5 is not even that good and to me they are better than these. And $129 for some regular Adidas ? Easy pass .

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Talked to the Regional manager for Finish Line in the Dallas area today. He said the Crazy Light is pushing extremely well, better than any non-Jordan release this year. The Grapevine Mills store had over a dozen inquiries yesterday and today asking about the release. Finally a comapny besides Nike has a wanted shoe. Just worried about the $130 tag scaring people off.

The Comfort insole adds a full ounce to the shoe. My 10.5 size weighs in at 10.8 and 11.8 with the insole switch, while the Kobe VI weighs in at 11.4.

The cushioning is the best I have felt ftom adidas as far as response and bounce. Best forefoot since the T-Mac II.

Kenji, again, speaking out of your butt. You haven't even played in the shoe yet you declare it to be bad for support. Until you try them you are best served to not speak on them. Heel cup is the same height as the Rose 1.5 and the Kobe VI.

I tried it on and right away i could tell it's not a good shoes. Too little support . Rose 1.5 is way better
Hmmm, I'm not sure who is more credible here.  Someone who tried them on in store as opposed to an experienced reviewer who has logged playing time in them.  Hmmm...
The best way to find out is to go try the shoes on yourself since everyone have different preferences in shoes, games and how shoes work with their body types. I've never purchase a shoes base on someone else review because that person might be 5'7 and 150 lbs or someone who is 6'6 220 and not to mention everyone have different foot shapes etc

Back
Top Bottom