Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Heads Up Fellas!, "Black Toe" 1.5 Rose are up on shopadidas.com..

sz. 12.5-16 are left.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

sz. 12.5-16 are left.. 
happy.gif
If they had my 11.5 I would pick up another pair.
frown.gif

Why would adidas do this though, I mean I don't see the point of making it an int'l exclusive then releasing it online?

sz. 12.5-16 are left.. 
happy.gif
frown.gif

Why would adidas do this though, I mean I don't see the point of making it an int'l exclusive then releasing it online?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

sz. 12.5-16 are left.. 
happy.gif
frown.gif

I would have my first pair if they had 11.5.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

sz. 12.5-16 are left.. 
happy.gif
frown.gif

I would have my first pair if they had 11.5.

I was shocked to see how quick they sold out on Footlocker and Eastbay also. I talked to a guy at Adidas and he said they'll be IN STORES in September. I was hoping they were in stores now so I could try on a 13 and see what it feels like....heard they run big. Only colorway im interested in is the Red & Blacks....They are all gone SMH.

I was shocked to see how quick they sold out on Footlocker and Eastbay also. I talked to a guy at Adidas and he said they'll be IN STORES in September. I was hoping they were in stores now so I could try on a 13 and see what it feels like....heard they run big. Only colorway im interested in is the Red & Blacks....They are all gone SMH.

yeah great to see that the Crazy Light's are selling well. Finally a Non Nike shoe getting some attention. **I saw on shopadidas.com that they only have size 16 left of all available colorways ... WOW pretty impressive

on that note, given how successful the Crazy Light is selling any talk of bringing out more colorways?

**am aware of the CL being on miadidas.com, but Adidas should really take advantage of a shoe that is selling well and bring out a couple more colorways

yeah great to see that the Crazy Light's are selling well. Finally a Non Nike shoe getting some attention. **I saw on shopadidas.com that they only have size 16 left of all available colorways ... WOW pretty impressive

on that note, given how successful the Crazy Light is selling any talk of bringing out more colorways?

**am aware of the CL being on miadidas.com, but Adidas should really take advantage of a shoe that is selling well and bring out a couple more colorways

Its been posted on Eastbay that there will be additional colorways available later this year.
From their site. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Additional colors of the Crazy Light will be arriving in September including Black/White, White/Black, White/Royal, White/Navy and White/Red."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

I'm just glad I got my 2 pairs. I actually got the second pair for $54, thanks to my footlocker reward cards. I must say these shoes are ridiculously nice.

Its been posted on Eastbay that there will be additional colorways available later this year.
From their site. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Additional colors of the Crazy Light will be arriving in September including Black/White, White/Black, White/Royal, White/Navy and White/Red."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

I'm just glad I got my 2 pairs. I actually got the second pair for $54, thanks to my footlocker reward cards. I must say these shoes are ridiculously nice.

quick question not adidas shoe related but adidas swingman related. how do the swingmans fit this year with the new rev 30 material? i have always worn an xl in swingmans

quick question not adidas shoe related but adidas swingman related. how do the swingmans fit this year with the new rev 30 material? i have always worn an xl in swingmans

^^I wouldn't know cause i don't really wear jerseys. But your best bet would be to just go to champs or a local sport store and try them on.

^^I wouldn't know cause i don't really wear jerseys. But your best bet would be to just go to champs or a local sport store and try them on.

165 is pretty steep =/ but i mean i guess i didn't make a kobe vi id... lol still pendin on whether or not to do it.... here's my "purple white toes" rendition, just not sure what color liner?

2u7aedw.jpg

2d85s0h.jpg

2cm1p2.jpg

165 is pretty steep =/ but i mean i guess i didn't make a kobe vi id... lol still pendin on whether or not to do it.... here's my "purple white toes" rendition, just not sure what color liner?

2u7aedw.jpg

2d85s0h.jpg

2cm1p2.jpg

Bought the Rose 1.5's White colourway yesterday and balled in them today. Amazing shoe to play in. This season I have started with the Kobe All Stars then the Melo 5.5 and now the Rose 1.5 and they were by far the comfiest shoes I have used.

Back
Top Bottom