ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

@RFX45  I agree that the logo is nothing special, but I think they've probably got some good stuff in the works for him to come.  All guess at this point
laugh.gif
 but I wouldn't be surprised 

I really hope it comes and soon, I am honestly just more surprised that they do not have much ready for him right off the bat.

Logo is basic but it is clean lol. If you see the logo from the side you'll see the J mirrored(not sure if this part was intentional lol) and of course straight up you see H and 13. Now Kyle Lowry's logo is whack haha

Would be nice to see a dope logo than this but it's all about the shoe design more importantly.

JH and number 13 could be done so much better, they just needed to put more effort in the font.

Kyle Lowrys KL logos better I thought though it does look Kyrie-esque.

View media item 1947085

I mean they literally put more effort and thought into Jeremy Lins logo :lol:

View media item 1947087

Last edited:
I don't think the Lin logo was designed by adidas. Might have been for his website or something. Could be wrong.

Adidas uses it and this is the first year I've seen it, he was 17 with the Lakers before going back to 7 in Charlotte and I don't think he had that logo in Houston or NY. I could be wrong though.

Adidas uses it and this is the first year I've seen it, he was 17 with the Lakers before going back to 7 in Charlotte and I don't think he had that logo in Houston or NY. I could be wrong though.

He has had that logo for a few years. Look at his older youtube videos it's there and his foundation website too.

I don't like Harden's logo at all.  It looks like too many things and nothing at all at the same time.  H, 13, J, but I also see scales (like scales of justice) when I tilt my head to the right, a tree, an incomplete capital B...

Beard logo or something completely unrelated to initials might be nice.

Cargos came in today. Expected the worst, hoped for the best when it came to glue stains. Slightly disappointed from the quick look before I had to head back to work. Hopefully once I get home and have more time to really look I'll be ok them.

Cargos came in today. Expected the worst, hoped for the best when it came to glue stains. Slightly disappointed from the quick look before I had to head back to work. Hopefully once I get home and have more time to really look I'll be ok them.

You get a better look? My pair gets here today, hoping for the best

I'm thinking I'm going to return my pair and wait to see if I can pick them up again for cheaper down the road. The glue stains around the heel cup are what bother me the most.

You know I really like the look of the CrazyQuicks especially Harrison Barnes' PE. I just wish they put better cushioning tech to it aka Boost or Bounce. The shoe looks simple and great for casual too.

had been reading good comments in this thread and just unDS my harden ASG for first hoop game

the forefoot cushioning is simple non-existent 
sick.gif

too thin + stiff
sick.gif

no way that i can play in them

maybe swopping an insole would help, but i don't expect i had to do it for a $130 shoe...

The thing is they are not $130 shoes..the one you got wqs $130 because Harden and the ASG. But the tech and silo will be found on sale under $100 for most CWs in a month. You can buy a Zoom Air insole on ebay for like $7 not made by Nike but i heard they are as good. Give that a try.

^^^ They WERE $130 shoes on release. Whatever they can be had for isn't what they were retailed for.

And they should have had Boost in the forefoot, but that is what evolving does - next year has it.

Back
Top Bottom