ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

If the 2.5 were on mi adidas I'd make something nice with the colorblocking the design has. The 2 relied on the primeknit color/pattern.

How does the 2.5 compare to the crazylight boost 2015?

Better or worse?

Fit:
Support:
Traction:

I can't find reviews anywhere online.

Worse

2.5 runs longer but even with going half size down the lacing system doesn't allow for a secure lockdown. Every other aspect is the same compare to the 2.0

The lacing system does seem questionable.
I was also hoping they would have a more durable traction.

Last edited:
Disappointing they made a 2.5 and didn't change the forefoot fit or cushioning. 

Home colorway is very clean, though.

The 2.5 has some nice clean CW to go along with a nice casual silo. As much as I been asking and want those Hardens Home, they are $130 and only heel Boost. With KD9, LB13 Lows, Boost NMD and ZG being $150 this might be a hard cop/pass. If this had full Boost..Man (drooling lol) imagine if this had full Boost, these would be so popular and selling fast in both performance and casual wear. Agree?

Definitely agree. But the bounce cushioning in the lillards has held me over, though. Boost for casual/everyday wear for now which is fine with me. I haven't tried the d rose 6... But they're very hyped all of a sudden.

Definitely agree. But the bounce cushioning in the lillards has held me over, though. Boost for casual/everyday wear for now which is fine with me. I haven't tried the d rose 6... But they're very hyped all of a sudden.

Price dropped, so now people are trying them for cheaper.

That's what makes the $130 tag for the 2016 a bit odd.  Or the $130 tag for the 2015/2.5 way too high.

The forefoot cushioning (or lack thereof) is beyond inadequate compared to other shoes out there.  I mainly use mine for shooting around or warming up now, as I would rather have zoom air or micro G underfoot for actual games.

I'm still disappointed with myself that I didn't grab the crazy light boost 2015s for $50 at the adidas outlet several months ago

Last edited:
so i'm not a ball player but i'm a Harden fan, how comfy are these for normal casual wear?

the Sole Brothers are claiming this was to be the next John Wall & now it'll be Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins Next Shoe

the Sole Brothers are claiming this was to be the next John Wall & now it'll be Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins Next Shoe

Uhm, yeah, it is. I posted that on WT about 3 months ago and in here and was asked by "the powered that be" to remove and not post until a later date. Cost is 140-150.

Lol. anything to slight what they do.
petty comment imo.
Other people can participate and learn too.
Not everyone has years of experience like nyjumpman23 lol.

Back
Top Bottom