ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

^^ what i try to say is i don't expect an instant insole swap for a top tier hoop shoe worn by a 200M sponsored star...

^^^ oh no, I agree with you - that forefoot and insole combo was trash. I put a micro g in mind emailing and helped some plus it took up some extra space in the toe box.

Why are Wiggins Easter PE not on adidas.com? It was supposed to drop on the 27th....

And I doubt they will release the Harden PE... adidas loves witholding the good colorways of the 2.5s for some reason (like the BHM one)

The thing is they are not $130 shoes..the one you got wqs $130 because Harden and the ASG. But the tech and silo will be found on sale under $100 for most CWs in a month. You can buy a Zoom Air insole on ebay for like $7 not made by Nike but i heard they are as good. Give that a try.
The extra forefoot room in the CrazyLight Boost 2015 was usually taken up by a thicker pair of socks for me. But the forefoot was toast after not much wear.

Last night I tried them with the $7 Zoom Air insole under the normal and terribly thin insole, and they ... felt..

pretty snug up front and midfoot, but better cushion obviously.  The heel was ridiculous. Zoom on top of boost? I dunno.. might be way too much once on the court. 

The snug fit could be remedied with a thin pair of socks. And the primeknit would easily "break in" or adjust to the different shape.

I may try to run in them and see how it feels.

Last edited:
Wonder what kind of insoles he uses 
roll.gif

Air Jordan moved up the Jordan XXXI release from February to early July.... Sounds like they saw what Adidas had coming out.

Adidas is making moves right now. And was smart to target big athletes instead of renewing the nba contract. But I garuntee Jordan brand is not adjusting their plans because of fear of adidas. Until adidas actually takes control of market share, Nike and JB are going to continue doing what they want.

Those white/black PE's are clean though. I hope they release. Not a Harden fan in the slightest but he's had some nice PE's so far. Wish the suede 2.5's weren't so glue stained.

Last edited:
Last night I tried them with the $7 Zoom Air insole under the normal and terribly thin insole..

BOSS!

I'm still waiting for my $7 Zoom Air insole. But can you tell me how they are? Are they bouncy, responsive like the real thing? It looks different than the full length Zoom Air on the KDs but looks like the ones in the Kobes and Kyries. So thats why im a little confused and very curious on them.

Too bad you cant cut with everyday tools like a scissor!! so you can only have the forefoot section. But maybe you can use one of them bag resealers to split it up.

I don't know, that's going a bit too far if you ask me.  There are a lot of good deals on zoom or full-boost shoes out there.  Much easier to just get one of them isn't it?

I don't know, that's going a bit too far if you ask me.  There are a lot of good deals on zoom or full-boost shoes out there.  Much easier to just get one of them isn't it?
Yea, thinking the same. Burnt through the forefoot cushion, time to upgrade to the KD8's on deep discount now they're hitting outlets, but ideally looking to try out the XX9 lows.

Back
Top Bottom