ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Lol. anything to slight what they do.
petty comment imo.
Other people can participate and learn too.
Not everyone has years of experience like nyjumpman23 lol.

Not petty at all. Just stating a fact that I posted a couple months back and was asked to remove by adidas but now the leaked pics are everywhere. Nothing about them at all.

Uhm, yeah, it is. I posted that on WT about 3 months ago and in here and was asked by "the powered that be" to remove and not post until a later date. Cost is 140-150.
thanks Duke!!!!   i also haven't forgotten about the NB shoes i owe you. patience is a virtue ;-)

Midd44 - not a problem at all. Looking forward to them and seeing how NB comes back.

Uhm, yeah, it is. I posted that on WT about 3 months ago and in here and was asked by "the powered that be" to remove and not post until a later date. Cost is 140-150.
I remember the pics leaking with the JW logo on the tongue. Leak happened around the time that the JW 2 had just come out. Interesting that they just threw them to Wiggins instead of just making them a team model. 

I remember the pics leaking with the JW logo on the tongue. Leak happened around the time that the JW 2 had just come out. Interesting that they just threw them to Wiggins instead of just making them a team model. 

they will be but it will be sort of like James Harden in the Crazy Light 2015 - the shoe will be Wiggins unofficial signature shoe to check the market.

Those mids! They don't sell them in the states do they??
honestly dont know. i tried to do my research and look them up but no luck finding anything. closest thing i found were the reverse colorway of the xmas lows posted earlier in this thread

View media item 2001136

like the sample triple whites, they were gifted to me from adidas

Last edited:

Can't wait for these to release.
These look to inspire with AJ11 Low Concord Reverse.
roll.gif

Stepped on someoens foot after a rebound of course. Done that plenty of times, last time I did it bad was in the Kyrie 1's smh.

Nic Batum sprained his ankle yesterday. He switched to CLB 2.5 when he was wearing Crazyquick 3s all season. Jeremy Lin stuck with his Crazyquicks ever since he tweaked his ankle early in the season. These shoes are bad news.

Back
Top Bottom