ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I waited too long too. I didn't want to get the black CE lows again or the white PK. Hope there is another deal when the wolf PK releases since outlets have a deal going on.
Yeah I wanted the wolf grey primeknit, wasn't gonna wait for 2 weeks. Deal too good to pass on. And I'll use the white PK CE low for indoor vball too, don't get as dirty. They're cleannnn

Argh. So disappointed I missed the 50% off. Most days I check this thread multiple times a day. Of course today had to be the day I get slammed with work and can't check until the afternoon when the code no longer works. Fingers crossed we get another soon.

Looking forward to more colors of the CE lows to release soon. Do we have any release dates besides the black PKs?

The updated CE mids definitely look like a mix of the Hyperdunk 2016 elites and the CEs.

Good question. Stance NBA has been on my immediate list.

Adidas wise, need recommendations. Haven't found anything too decent.
I got the Adidas Harden socks and found the fit a bit off, with a really baggy heel. I've washed them a couple of times and they have shrunk slightly, but still not as good as the Stance NBA or Nike Elite socks.

Stance NBA has been on my immediate list.
fyi: i've been seeming a lot of Stance socks, basketball & otherwise, popping up at Marshalls, in all sizes from Med - XXL. last week i saw the Celtics sox, home & away versions, were $7.99. 

Last edited:

fyi: i've been seeming a lot of Stance socks, basketball & otherwise, popping up at Marshalls, in all sizes from Med - XXL. last week i saw the Celtics sox, home & away versions, were $7.99. 
I've been seeing the same, Stance Lakers and Clippers at Marshall's for $6.99 in NorCal. Get them now since this is the last season for NBA Stance. Unfortunately Nike is taking over uniforming everything including socks. I prefer the Stance socks over any other brands.

I use the Nike elite versatility low socks with my Harden and CE lows. My favorite socks for low shoes right now.

I've been seeing the same, Stance Lakers and Clippers at Marshall's for $6.99 in NorCal. Get them now since this is the last season for NBA Stance. Unfortunately Nike is taking over uniforming everything including socks. I prefer the Stance socks over any other brands.

Negative - nike takes over the uniforms - Stance has a multi year deal for sock provider which started in 2015. Stance isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I would stay away from Adidas bball socks.  In my experience, even the most expensive ones lose their fabric, shape and tightness way too quickly.

Nike Elites, Versatility and Stance NBA on-court are all on par with each other in my book.  If you can find Stance On-Courts at Marshalls, it doesn't get any better than that.  Nike Elites and Versatility (I'm not a fan of Hyperelites) are just as good, and most likely easier to find at cheap prices.

Has anyone tried to swap the laces for flat laces on the CLB 2016s? I find the round ropes come untied really easy.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to swap the laces for flat laces on the CLB 2016s? I find the round ropes come untied really easy.

I just double knot them and I haven't much of a problem.

I have switched laces on my CEs though and it is much better.

Is there a set time for Adidas releases on their website?  I feel like this has been discussed before, but it's been a while since I wanted to try for a shoe at launch.

Got my white CE Low Primeknit from ADC in.. from the halfoff sale.

TTS is still snug, but perfect, compares to 0.5 size down with Hardens. Excited to break them in.. 

Got my white CE Low Primeknit from ADC in.. from the halfoff sale.

TTS is still snug, but perfect, compares to 0.5 size down with Hardens. Excited to break them in.. 
Thank you for clarifying about the sizing, I went half size down on Hardens and wasnt sure about CE low PK, cant wait for that wolf gray to drop. 

^ I asked the same question earlier.

Anyone know?  7AM PST or what?  They don't do twitter links or anything ridiculous like that do they?

Saw the page with timer for the wolf grey on Eastbay.com this morning but I don't see it anymore. Not on release calendar either on FTL.

Looks like it was rescheduled for 4/7 if you look at the release calendar. No pic though which is odd...

Back
Top Bottom