ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It seems like there might be two different versions of the GS triple whites, one that's been out for a little while already at some footlockers that doesn't have the gray and then another one that dropped on ADC the other day that does, but I don't think we'll know for sure until people get the new ones in hand.
you are right indeed there are two. 

Yo guys... namely tank for this one i guess since I know ya had some thoughts on this.. need some advice sizing on these Y-3 pure boosts. I'm an 8 in UBs (some are tighter than others, whereas my chalks i could go half a size down on) and grabbed a 7.5 in the pure boost zg... they definitely fit, but they're definitely a bit roomy. no heel slippage, but definitely lots of movement in the toebox, and about a thumb of space from the big toe to the end of the shoe. Should I drop down another half size? The best fitting part is definitely the width, and I have narrow feet so I guess my one worry about sizing down is that the 7 would be too narrow for me. Appreciate whatever help y'all can give me!

Yo guys... namely tank for this one i guess since I know ya had some thoughts on this.. need some advice sizing on these Y-3 pure boosts. I'm an 8 in UBs (some are tighter than others, whereas my chalks i could go half a size down on) and grabbed a 7.5 in the pure boost zg... they definitely fit, but they're definitely a bit roomy. no heel slippage, but definitely lots of movement in the toebox, and about a thumb of space from the big toe to the end of the shoe. Should I drop down another half size? The best fitting part is definitely the width, and I have narrow feet so I guess my one worry about sizing down is that the 7 would be too narrow for me. Appreciate whatever help y'all can give me!
Cop the 7 from a place that does free returns. If they're too snug, return em and toss an insole in the 7.5s.

New unreleased colors?

Saw it in RRS page when I searched for UB but when you click into the product, there's no such color options.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/search/search-celebros.jsp?from=searchBox&Query=ultra+boost
nerd.gif
 Those look like those new gradients. 

The pictures disappear when you hover your mouse over the other colorways though. 

New unreleased colors?

Saw it in RRS page when I searched for UB but when you click into the product, there's no such color options.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/search/search-celebros.jsp?from=searchBox&Query=ultra+boost
Yeah we've been seeing pics of those floating around for a while. RRS has a history of being the first spot for certain colorways to pop up. They were the first place to stock the 3Ms. Wouldn't be surprised if they became available on there over the next couple days...

Last edited:

Strange that adidas pushed back the triple black & Rainbow LTD releases but pushed up the triple white gradient release (was originally slated for 5/11)
Yeah, it's disappointing.  It comes down to the Rainbows being behind in production (and probably the triple black as well).  A certain large retailer's order form showed a mid March Rainbow ship date to their warehouses for an April release online... but the whole order got cancelled without warning days before they were supposed to ship.

Yeah, it's disappointing.  It comes down to the Rainbows being behind in production (and probably the triple black as well).  A certain large retailer's order form showed a mid March Rainbow ship date to their warehouses for an April release online... but the whole order got cancelled without warning days before they were supposed to ship.
I wonder what happened to all the pre-orders placed on inner.eu, they had them up SUPER early w/ a ship date of early April.

There's definitely a good amount of people who already rock them that way, try throwing a UB insole in the 7.5 and see how it feels before you spend a lot of time looking for a swap.
Damn another clutch idea haha i just tried it and they feel a lot better... only thing I'd say is that they're a bit loose around the heel. You went a whole size down right? Did you feel like that gave you more support around the heel?

I have two pairs, one is .5 down, the other is full size down. Full size down definitely is more snug around the heel and feels more locked in, the .5 size down feels more roomy but it's not like my heel slips when I walk or anything.

I'm keeping my full size down pair on ice for now and just gonna keep rocking the .5 down pair for now, but if I had to choose one or the other, I'd go with the full size down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom