ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if the buy it now option includes shipping from StockX or is it still +$10 like the bidding option?

Last edited:
The white gradients really aren't bad at all. A lot if not most of you are victims of hype.

If someone told you that [insert neutral gradient color here] was super limited you'd be falling over yourselves to buy.

The white gradients really aren't bad at all. A lot if not most of you are victims of hype.

If someone told you that [insert neutral gradient color here] was super limited you'd be falling over yourselves to buy.

Not mentioned too often either is the primeknit all the way thru to the heal...really nice improvement in aesthetics and possibly comfort (not my pic)...

View media item 2017841

Last edited:
Not mentioned too often either is the primeknit all the way thru to the heal...really nice improvement in aesthetics and possibly comfort (not my pic)...

View media item 2017841

The gradient itself though isn't as nice aesthetically as the solid PK colorways, and I've mentioned this before but the toe box on the gradient doesn't do it for me either.

None of us are victims of hype, as stated in this thread many times before the gradient pattern is awful when not done correctly.

The lava pair that is releasing soon is how the gradient pattern shines.  The toebox doesn't look bad because it goes from dark to light

When the gradient pattern goes from light to dark and back to light or  dark to light and back to dark it looks awful because it's not really gradient.

With that being said, to each his own.  I like some gradients, but will probably only buy three pairs if they ever release.

Last edited:

Yeah, that's definitely a different SKU from the other GS triple white pair (S80588), so I'm pretty sure it's gonna look the same as the men's triple whites that just dropped w/ the grey stripe. But definitely curious to see.
this is the adidas Ultraboost kid's size with grey on it from adidas.

Back
Top Bottom