ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got og whites in from winnsports ebay. Not sure how much I like them in person...BNTL, on to the thinking part.

Didn't see this posted: 

Not sure if those are just samples or not, but if those aren't then the triple blacks will be gradient with a glossy heel cup also 
laugh.gif

that boost midsole looks sus .. all my 2.0s have the horizontal lines gong across the bottom half (creams and MG's) 

anyone ?

This lace swap is a must! Can you still run the laces through the Primeknit on these if uncaged like the OG ones?

Gonna blow up this spot up because the guy wont sell  size 14 3Ms for under 400. 

They have wool grays available and will do phone orders for retail + ship. Don't believe there are many pairs left, I know 12.5 and 14. They also have White 1.0 and 2.0s but I believe they want resell prices for those also, I was quoted 300 for white 2.0 
sick.gif

www.kratzsports.com

edit - no experience ordering directly from them but here's their Amazon store 

Last edited:

Gonna blow up this spot up because the guy wont sell  size 14 3Ms for under 400. 

They have wool grays available and will do phone orders for retail + ship. Don't believe there are many pairs left, I know 12.5 and 14. They also have White 1.0 and 2.0s but I believe they want resell prices for those also, I was quoted 300 for white 2.0 
sick.gif

www.kratzsports.com
how'd you find them? i called and the guy was gonna give me a call back letting me know what they have in my size. seems suspect giving cc info for phone orders to a place like this

that boost midsole looks sus .. all my 2.0s have the horizontal lines gong across the bottom half (creams and MG's) 

anyone ?
They're most likely legit, that dude doesn't post fakes unless he's calling them out. He has unprecedented sample access from what I can tell, seems to work at adidas.

All UB midsoles have the horizontal lines, not just the conti soled pairs (creams and MGs are not considered 2.0). From what I've seen, the horizontal lines are much harder to see on the black boost.

They have wool grays available and will do phone orders for retail + ship. Don't believe there are many pairs left, I know 12.5 and 14. They also have White 1.0 and 2.0s but I believe they want resell prices for those also, I was quoted 300 for white 2.0 :x

www.kratzsports.com

edit - no experience ordering directly from them but here's their Amazon store [/COLOR]
Hmmmmmm

Boost midsole came with a stain.... 
mean.gif

My bad luck even when trying to get good karma for posting the link here haha
what kind of stain? you got a pic? i remember reading on reddit that one way to remove the yellowing on the midsole boost is to use NON-ACETONE based nail polish remover.

How long is it supposed to take to check if you have a size in stock tho
Guy called me back in about 15 minutes. If you want to check if they have your size though you could always go to their Amazon seller page, but I don't know if their stock is up to date.

Last edited:

Doing his research on resell prices before quoting you
ohwell.gif
Obviously not that good at it if he's letting those wools go for retail. I'm just salty because he won't let go of those 3M's but I'm not about to pay resell for 1 size too big.

Hopefully someone can eat.

Back
Top Bottom