ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that boost midsole looks sus .. all my 2.0s have the horizontal lines gong across the bottom half (creams and MG's) 

anyone ?

They're most likely legit, that dude doesn't post fakes unless he's calling them out. He has unprecedented sample access from what I can tell, seems to work at adidas.

All UB midsoles have the horizontal lines, not just the conti soled pairs (creams and MGs are not considered 2.0). From what I've seen, the horizontal lines are much harder to see on the black boost.
When i look at that video, im 99% sure there is no horizontal lines. I just think its a sample that adidas was trying out a UB sole without the lines on the bottom half. If you look at his samples there are variations like that all the time. Its so cool to see adidas trying out different stuff. 

When i look at that video, im 99% sure there is no horizontal lines. I just think its a sample that adidas was trying out a UB sole without the lines on the bottom half. If you look at his samples there are variations like that all the time. Its so cool to see adidas trying out different stuff. 
It'd be hilarious for adidas to get rid of the lines once the rep factories finally perfect them haha

Kratzsports is legit, ordered from them before and just did again :tongue:  Its usually one or two store employees I believe so if they call back its because they are helping in-store customers but I'd say a little over retail in this case is worth it for the 3Ms.

Also, they only have a 8 and a 14 in wool grey.

Last edited:
I also just received mine.  What did you think?  Is there a blueish tint on the mesh part right above the heel cup?  The PK looks more yellowish than others I've seen... or am i trippen?

TWs 1.0 came in from that ebay seller winnsports already

So happy to have in my size. The 8.5 i had orignally was unbearable.

Once I bought these, i posted the 8.5 on the bay for 175 obo and it sold in an hr 
eek.gif

Now just waiting on my og purps to come in and i can post a respectable boost collection pic lol

Kratzsports is legit, ordered from them before and just did again :tongue:  Its usually one or two store employees I believe so if they call back its because they are helping in-store customers but I'd say a little over retail in this case is worth it for the 3Ms.

You scoop that 9.5 3M? My boy has been looking all over the place for em and I'm boutta hook up the assist if you didn't grab em yourself haha

Boost midsole came with a stain.... :smh:

My bad luck even when trying to get good karma for posting the link here haha

My RevUp pair (upon closer inspection) had excess glue on one of the cages. To put it lightly, what started out as glue removal, ended up being cage removal. It was my double up pair anyway so now I have a 1.0 caged and uncaged option. Unintended, but still pleased nonetheless.

View media item 2033981

Last edited:
Shoepalace shipped the Creams same day I believe.  Concerning if 3M's havent been shipped yet.

Yea I didn't cop but was just wondering if anybody actually got their pair yet or if they were all cancelled. Plus I wanna know that production date haha

I got cancelled. First they told me it was back ordered, then they officially cancelled it; got my refund today. I pretty much expected it to be cancelled once it didn't ship within 24 hours.

Wonder if anyone ate then

I also just received mine.  What did you think?  Is there a blueish tint on the mesh part right above the heel cup?  The PK looks more yellowish than others I've seen... or am i trippen?
I had the exact same thoughts as you re: blueish tint in the mesh and a tan/khaki sort of tint to the non-white PK threads on the pair from winnsports that I received today.  Never looked at any earlier production date og whites in person though.

My RevUp pair (upon closer inspection) had excess glue on one of the cages. To put it lightly, what started out as glue removal, ended up being cage removal. It was my double up pair anyway so now I have a 1.0 caged and uncaged option. Unintended, but still pleased nonetheless.
NIce! You any good with Un-soling? haha

I had the exact same thoughts as you re: blueish tint in the mesh and a tan/khaki sort of tint to the non-white PK threads on the pair from winnsports that I received today.  Never looked at any earlier production date og whites in person though.
Both the blue tint and yellow pk are normal -- I knew about the off white pk, but was definitely thrown off by the blue tint by the heel. You should be all gucci tho

Both the blue tint and yellow pk are normal -- I knew about the off white pk, but was definitely thrown off by the blue tint by the heel. You should be all gucci tho
yea, the blue tint is from the ankle cushion that used.

My Revup pairs have the blue-ish tints, while my other pair with 9/15 prod date does not. Barely noticable though. 

Both the things you're talking about are normal w/ all og whites.

My Revup pairs have the blue-ish tints, while my other pair with 9/15 prod date does not. Barely noticable though. 
Never heard of a single pair of og whites not having the blue-ish tint in the ankle area. Yours are the first, unless you just haven't noticed it on them.

didnt even realize that winnsports account selling everything for $20-40 over retail, is who I grabbed my navys from for $120 back in December :lol:

Surprised they haven't sold out of those yet, been up there for a week or so.
No love for the gradient colorways.  Look at the black and red gradient that dropped on ADC earlier today.  4 pair limit and there is still plenty of stock. 

Those are terrible and I'm 99% sure they're as fake as the TDs he's wearing.

how much was the size 14 wool greys?

i tried calling but no answer....

Damn I have a 9. But I'm having issues with my toe knuckles protruding grossly over the primeknit so id like to get a 9.5 and a 10 to try it out and return the one that doesn't fit or help out an NTer that wants an OG White.
Taking the insoles out doesn't do it for you?  My toes poke through visibly even in a 9.5 UB usually, which has about 1/2" of space lengthwise in the toe.  My creams in size 9 have about 1/4" of length in the toe and my toe pokes up slightly even with very thin socks, unless I remove the insoles.  I'd say my true size is an 8.5 but I have wide feet so I usually go up to a 9. 8.5 PK NMD monochromes fit me perfectly, though.

If anyone in the Bay is looking for a sz 10 3m, a guy on CL has a pair "worn for 30 minutes" asking $260.

I know if they were my size I'd be very tempted.

Back
Top Bottom