ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish the Golds didn't have issues but...
uC7Lch

These ain't mine but a buddy I know got the golds like this fresh out of the box from ADCa. In Canada too, so this hurt like a literal slap to the face.

Last edited:

These ain't mine but a buddy I know got the golds like this fresh out of the box from ADCa. In Canada too, so this hurt like a literal slap to the face.
Man, I'm trying to cop the golds at the moment from a small boutique who does email orders. They just sold the only sz 12 they had in stock but are suppose to get in one more box. Hopefully, I cop it and the QC is on point. Really liking the leather touches on this. I think I might paint over the gold plate though. It's the leather look and cage that drew me in so to see that is quite sad. Absolutely pathetic QC on Adidas' part. That should have been considered a factory second at best. 

Last edited:
Wow, I'm pretty stoked right now. Just as I was starting to regret that I passed on the Golds release day, I come across my size 8 at retail by chance. This time I copped faster without hesitation since that leather cage is screaming my name. Can't wait for them to come in
smokin.gif

Nah, I think it was a test unless they only had 1 size lol
^ Test.

If it's what I think happened, SP has a tendency of publishing the product page with a size drop down menu before they update it (with the pertinent release details). I don't know why they don't remove it first before publishing the page. (Learned my lesson with them a while back, trying to be a quick draw on another release)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom