ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the navy UB release tomorrow and i called every store in my area...no one is getting them in..any idea what to do besides online?? champs support wont tell me what store is getting them in..it would be a nice shoe for work

Do people generally hate this color? I kinda like them...
I think they're dope as far as gradients go. If the heel cup was all black I would have copped with no hesitation. I think both this model and the shock mint are some of the best gradients but that stripe on the cup kills me.

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question, for those of you who have the Core Black 1.0, is the secondary knit color grey or more slate? I had a pair of core black a year ago that I got rid of, but I remember the secondary color was more grey. I just got a new pair of core blacks with a production date of 4/16 and the knit is similar to the knit of my OGs cw, but I clearly remember that the core blacks had a different secondary prime knit color than the OG (black with purple heel cup). Maybe they changed it? I'm probably just crazy. Let me know if your core black 1.0 looks like these. 

Last edited:

Hey guys quick question, for those of you who have the Core Black 1.0, is the secondary knit color grey or more slate? I had a pair of core black a year ago that I got rid of, but I remember the secondary color was more grey. I just got a new pair of core blacks with a production date of 4/16 and the knit is similar to the knit of my OGs cw, but I clearly remember that the core blacks had a different secondary prime knit color than the OG (black with purple heel cup). Maybe they changed it? I'm probably just crazy. Let me know if your core black 1.0 looks like these. 

My CB1.0 (4/16 from WS) has a darker grey secondary color.  The ones you have looks like the OG black purples.

I think I am going to try for those Livestock Pure Boosts since I missed out on the olympics and the Y-3s a while back.

From FB group

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom