ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, i missed out on getting a back up pair on the navy 1.0, and at a discount? My computer is acting up. Does anyone see a 10.5 available?

Well pulled the trigger on the sage eqt. Have a pair of eqt in a 12 and theyre a little tight so went with the 13. Hope that arent like boats. :lol:. Grabved the livestock sambas too. Im done with kicks for a while.....I think haha

Well pulled the trigger on the sage eqt. Have a pair of eqt in a 12 and theyre a little tight so went with the 13. Hope that arent like boats.
laugh.gif
. Grabved the livestock sambas too. Im done with kicks for a while.....I think haha
Got both colorways CNCPTS...hopefully get them next week.

Grabbed another size for the bae in the sage/grey since that one seemed to be moving faster...

May consider doubling up but sizes are depleting so I guess not...still on the fence.

The livestock sambas are really nice. Between the indigo starcows & that one...it's hard to decide which one to choose! (got both pairs) 

damn, i missed out on getting a back up pair on the navy 1.0, and at a discount? My computer is acting up. Does anyone see a 10.5 available?

Tell me about I missed out myself. Those are my most go to UB ... Haven't washed them fear of them getting yellowed boost.

Watching this ASU game super envious of all the Boost PEs I'm seeing on the sidelines. Including the 1.0 PE 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom