ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.0's were up? Sometimes I'm glad I don't have a lot of cash to spend. I'd be in NT all day again. :lol:

This is nothing like the 3Ms sitting that someone posted a few pages back but this is what it looks like at a German FTL:

Golds, silvers and mints for days

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll try TTS. What jeans should I get to wear with these? I'm not into the jogger look and I usually wear Levi's 511, but I should probably wear something more tapered with these. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I'll try TTS. What jeans should I get to wear with these? I'm not into the jogger look and I usually wear Levi's 511, but I should probably wear something more tapered with these. Any suggestions?
Well we all have different preference. Some does not want the tapered look. I personally want joggers or I just pinroll any slim fit jeans. Can't wear skinny jeans anymore. Thats my personal preference.

Well we all have different preference. Some does not want the tapered look. I personally want joggers or I just pinroll any slim fit jeans. Can't wear skinny jeans anymore. Thats my personal preference.

I don't do pin rolling, something like the 511 but just a little more tapered would be perfect for me.

I pulled the trigger on my first pair of UB. Is this going to become some sort of addiction?
nerd.gif
Oh for sure

I pulled the trigger on my first pair of UB. Is this going to become some sort of addiction?
nerd.gif
If you got the cash, hell yes. If you have to decide on what shoe to pick up for the month and only cop one, you'll be able to control yourself haha.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on my first pair of UB. Is this going to become some sort of addiction? :nerd:

If you got the cash, hell yes. If you have to decide on what shoe to pick up for the month and only cop one, you'll be able to control yourself haha.

I haven't spent more than $50 on shoes for 5 years, but I've had other vices that have costed me more money that I need to take a break from. So it can't be too bad. Only thing I don't like about these is that they're associated with Kanye.

Last edited:
Im having a lot of trouble with my blackout ultraboost. Ive used the Angelus leather dye but im still getting a lot of cracking and white spots showing through. Are you guys having to touch up a lot on these customs? Its like every few days i need to touch up on these, I didnt use the water repellent spray to "seal" the paint is this what im doing wrong?

Ive heard even the uncaged adidas blackouts (non custom) suffer from the cracking? Has anyone experienced this with the official blackout midsoles? any pics?

Im having a lot of trouble with my blackout ultraboost. Ive used the Angelus leather dye but im still getting a lot of cracking and white spots showing through. Are you guys having to touch up a lot on these customs? Its like every few days i need to touch up on these, I didnt use the water repellent spray to "seal" the paint is this what im doing wrong?

Ive heard even the uncaged adidas blackouts (non custom) suffer from the cracking? Has anyone experienced this with the official blackout midsoles? any pics?
Did you use Finisher on them? Usually after a paint job you need to use an acrylic finisher so that there's no paint coming off.

Back
Top Bottom