ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i get a legit check?

Thanks.

looks legit
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm ordering online. Do the Ultra Boost 2.0 run true to size?
I'll also chime in and say UBs definitely run TTS unless you have really wide feet and want a little extra toe room. The primeknit is very forgiving and stretchy to form fit your foot like a sock.

Last edited:
^ I'm sure they're comfy, but I can't get down with those. They butchered a classic silhouette IMO and a lot more people would feel the same if boost wasn't so hyped up right now. I wish they would have dropped the boost into the mold of the original midsole...... This is almost as bad as nike killing the Air Max line to me.

^ I'm sure they're comfy, but I can't get down with those. They butchered a classic silhouette IMO and a lot more people would feel the same if boost wasn't so hyped up right now. I wish they would have dropped the boost into the mold of the original midsole...... This is almost as bad as nike killing the Air Max line to me.
Butchered is taking it a little too far. More like improved. Hence 93/16, the support 93 but updated to 2016 standards.

It's an old staple...classic yes. But updated with modern tech.

I do agree that the sole looks really weird on these even though I think Concepts did a good job with the colorways. 

But I can't blame them. Almost anything with Boost on it sells quickly so they put it on any silhouette. For some reason the Tubulars are fairly popular so they release a million variations of them. They have to make some money. As long as it still allows for awesome quality, easier to get Consortium releases like the SB EQT, HB Campus or the Kasina Superstar, I don't mind.

I do agree that the sole looks really weird on these even though I think Concepts did a good job with the colorways. 

But I can't blame them. Almost anything with Boost on it sells quickly so they put it on any silhouette. For some reason the Tubulars are fairly popular so they release a million variations of them. They have to make some money. As long as it still allows for awesome quality, easier to get Consortium releases like the SB EQT, HB Campus or the Kasina Superstar, I don't mind.
Agree 

The HB campus , Kasinas & recent consortium Sambas are ACE.

Butchered is taking it a little too far. More like improved. Hence 93/16, the support 93 but updated to 2016 standards.

It's an old staple...classic yes. But updated with modern tech.
I'm all for updated tech. But it should not take away from the original look of the shoe IMO. That's why I suggested a drop in boost midsole or something. This boost midsole on a 20 year old leather/suede layered panel upper looks out of place.

I'm with you on the CWs. If it had the OG midsole I would have been all over the green ones for the fall.

Lol, all the resellers who mass purchased the CNCPTS collab are going to kick themselves in the balls.

Also, I really don't believe that there are only 1000 pairs of them.

Maybe 1000 pairs on cncpt's website, but definitely not just 1000 pairs.

Still love them though, suede is straight BUTTER.

Definitely more than 1000. For their own online release, they loaded 1275-ish pairs of the sage and I assume same for the black, and with consortium accounts included I'd say well over 2000 for each color. Unfortunately, concepts probably wouldn't confirm the production run like Livestock did with their Pureboosts.

I can dig but the spot I copped from is the only place Ive seen that had a 12.5s available. I love how they look on my feet.

I can dig but the spot I copped from is the only place Ive seen that had a 12.5s available. I love how they look on my feet.

Wish I could've grabbed a 12.5 would of been perfect.

As for Cncpts seems like all there recent collabs have either sat or can be had for retail or very close to it on the secondary market. Thats fine with me though I really like the stuff they do majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom