ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He's full of crap. It's not happening just because you're in the US. Asics collab went just fine last go around.
I definitely am in this case lol 
laugh.gif

i didnt see negative stock numbers damn lol i thought they had 28 size 10s IN STOCK LOL i can sleep now haha... o.o

533 Unread post after leaving the computer for a couple hours...What I miss?
roll.gif

Lurkers Anonymous coming out of 2.0 hibernation.

I might as well accept another L beforehand. My luck with ADC has been nonexistent of late. I don't know why I even try on there still.

Last edited:

A lot of L's some NTers ate tho on the RC
Dope congrats to the folks that ate. Should be expecting the email confirmation/shipping confirmation/on-feet posts to follow.

Then rinse and repeat at the end of the week for the TB release.

Excited to see this thread moving at the speed of light again.

Dope congrats to the folks that ate. Should be expecting the email confirmation/shipping confirmation/on-feet posts to follow.

Then rinse and repeat at the end of the week for the TB release.

Excited to see this thread moving at the speed of light again.
Oh god, this thread gonna be hard to keep up with at work with the RC ADC drop tomorrow and then the TB ADC drop two days later. 
eek.gif

My work productivity is gonna take a hit if the TBs don't drop in the morning before I head out to work. Cause I'm gonna be on my phone checking this thread constantly for the drop 
nerd.gif

Damn these weekday drops!! 
mad.gif

Oh god, this thread gonna be hard to keep up with at work with the RC ADC drop tomorrow and then the TB ADC drop two days later. 
eek.gif

My work productivity is gonna take a hit if the TBs don't drop in the morning before I head out to work. Cause I'm gonna be on my phone checking this thread constantly for the drop 
nerd.gif

Damn these weekday drops!! 
mad.gif
With all these NMD restocks and UB releases no one is getting xmas presents this year.

man my old macbook pro overheats now when im doing too many things on it. should i just upgrade? its from 2012.

The new MacBook Pros are a joke. What is Apple thinking lol.

They are thinking people like me will buy them no matter what.., and their right. If it wasn't for the MacOS eco system, Microsoft would have my money this go around.

They should cancel all the orders before the 12PM EST but they'll most likely just cancel the last x amount that were oversold in each size.

Back
Top Bottom