ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I agree, but small sizes are hard to come by on for the men's, which sucks for women. Ended up getting these. And hey, now I can say I have two collabs along with my lucky womens WW grab.

​I wish I liked them, as a consolation prize. But they don't even hold a candle to the men's IMO.
I know I'm in the minority but I actually personally prefer the RC PB over the RC UB. No shame in copping a pair for myself. My bro actually got a pair already and they look dope on feet regardless if they are women's.

Last edited:

wasn't being tough

quite the opposite actually

just saying have some pride and dont let busters and clowns get over on you

i wouldn't fight over sneakers but would throw away peoples chairs glady, and defend myself after if need be 
You just need one unhinged mother ****** to value shoes over your life. Depending on where you are, it might not be worth it..

december 1st should be fun for me
roll.gif

wasn't being tough

quite the opposite actually

just saying have some pride and dont let busters and clowns get over on you

i wouldn't fight over sneakers but would throw away peoples chairs gladly off GP, and defend myself after if need be 

thats how everyone should be

this scared mentality of "but..they are in a group...what if..." and letting people get away with BS they shouldnt is pitiful imo
One important thing you're forgetting though, lot's of these ghost chair clowns do this all the time, and inevitably know people who work at the store. They will come up in a group, if you messed with their **** best believe you will get hands laid on you. They'll likely push you around and punk you out of the line, if you try to "defend yourself" you'll be starting a legit fight against multiple dudes. Nobody in line will help you, and when the store opens up they'll get daps from the dude unlocking the door.

tell them tough ****? you really that scared? lol 

id gladly kick over and throw away anyones chair and tell them deal with it

if they wanna catch an *** whooping or catch a charge over some sneakers make my day 
laugh.gif

dudes who camp out/put ghost chairs etc are all clowns anyway 
Couldn't agree more, hate that s**t.  Back in the good old days, we use to line up, it was all very orderly, people would offer cigarettes and drinks to each other, all good vibes.   And when we get the shoes, we'd size swap outside if they didn't have what we wanted.  Now it's everyone for themselves, F everyone else mentality lol.

One important thing you're forgetting though, lot's of these ghost chair clowns do this all the time, and inevitably know people who work at the store. They will come up in a group, if you messed with their **** best believe you will get hands laid on you. They'll likely push you around and punk you out of the line, if you try to "defend yourself" you'll be starting a legit fight against multiple dudes. Nobody in line will help you, and when the store opens up they'll get daps from the dude unlocking the door.
This why I carry 24/7. 

yeah i get that

but all things considered no one is putting a ghost chair outside as long as i am there to get rid of it period

others can feel comfortable letting it slide, but not me...shrug

Back
Top Bottom