ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

and then you would be the one who is doing life in prison.....
Even if I was carrying, I'm not shooting someone over $200 shoes
mean.gif

Just move on to the next release.

Even if I was carrying, I'm not shooting someone over $200 shoes
mean.gif

Just move on to the next release.
Neither would I , unless I'm getting attacked by multiple people. One rule of carrying is to know that you're always "the *****".

Your piece ain't gonna intimidate those dudes tryna punk you outta line LMAOO as soon as they call your bluff what are you gonna do? Shoot? Then no shoes and jail time for you 
laugh.gif
Brandishing is illegal

Last edited:
Copped a pair (sz 11.5) in store via wrist-band this morning at Adidas SF. They only got 35 pairs apparently. Shout out to @andrewmarval

He gave me the heads up on the release. It was relatively low key. Maybe 36-45 people in line. Only a few people at the end didn't get their pairs. A few homeless dudes even got paid for their wristbands. 

Sole Strike ATC also cooked me 3 pairs of size 11.5 for $50 a pop. Got 3 order confirmations already. I think he went 3/5 or 3/6 for me. RSVPKingz and RSVPHeat both flopped. 

Pretty nuts, all of the sneakerhead wear the same uniform (lets be honest) in the front and middle part of the line, and these two stood out with their bags and camp gear. 

Not trying to judge, but I wonder how they will pay for the sneakers to begin with. Trying to think positive here, I guess they could use the cash but ****...
This reminds me of the one time i was shopping at Barney's in Beverly Hills. This guy with unkempt beard/dreads, stretched ears, and "drapey" clothes walked in and the security guards at the front door was hassling him thinking he was homeless. At first i thought he was homeless too until i recognized that he was wearing at least $3-3.5 of Rick Owen and a pair of Geobaskets. Security finally left him alone when one of the sales associates who was expecting him said he was "not homeless". Turns out he was a hair stylist for one of high end salon in the area.

Copped a pair (sz 11.5) in store via wrist-band this morning at Adidas SF. They only got 35 pairs apparently. Shout out to @andrewmarval

He gave me the heads up on the release. It was relatively low key. Maybe 36-45 people in line. Only a few people at the end didn't get their pairs. A few homeless dudes even got paid for their wristbands. 

Sole Strike ATC also cooked me 3 pairs of size 11.5 for $50 a pop. Got 3 order confirmations already. I think he went 3/5 or 3/6 for me. RSVPKingz and RSVPHeat both flopped. 
I've been hearing alot about this Sole Strike group

Do you have contact? I will need help on future yeezys

Back
Top Bottom