ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page 4000 
pimp.gif

You guys ever check out jaysee the owner of the UN?
His collection is good as well but maybe not as abundant as the self proclaimed boost god.
At least he still wears Nike.

Teddy is just.......different. Like some have said, for the same reason I like his videos, he just comes off a certain way.

I don't agree with a lot of his beliefs. Still love my Nikes/Jordans. Rep with Under Armour etc. He just is a Adidas loyalist.

The mesh literally looks piss yellow tinged in all of the pictures...

No thanks.

Last edited:
I still want them.. but have admitted before that they'd probably get the least amount of wears out of all UB's I have

We should do a collab of the year poll

Last edited:
A lot of people here were trying to cop for their girl.....

but your post almost made me spit out my coffee :rofl:

Lol ya I can see them buying this for their girl. But unless their girl is a hype beast or knows what's a limited collab then she wouldn't know about Naked UB.
If not into hype, then might as well go for the shock mints for under retail and she would like those just as much since it's a gift wrapped in love. Haha

For those that wanted that "minty" color..about $135shipped.

http://m.startfitness.co.uk/search/...-boost-ladies-running-shoes-green-aq5937.html

Does anyone here have these? How do they fit and how do you like them?
I picked those up about a week ago.  They fit the same as the the normal PK Y-3 pure boost zg.  I wear a 11 in UB and went 10.5 and still had some room in the toe box.

My TTS is 10.5 so for a perfect fit going .5 down from your TTS.  These are thin and have no lining and I plan to only wear these in the winter so that extra room will allow me to wear thicker socks.

By the way i'm from ATL too.
This was what released at 1am this morning?! I'll wait til some of you take ON FEET pictures with whatever outfit you can pull off before I give my opinion.
Some of you guys trying to go matchy matchy with your girl on this one is really p***y whooped.
But if you did it for resell or trade bait then... ‍♂️
Men have been wearing mint shoes way before adidas dropped these so the corny comments are way off.  Why are you so concerned with what other people like?

There is enough variety in UB for everyone to be happy.  It's ok to not like every release, but there is no reason to throw shade because someones taste is more diverse than yours.

While I do love Adidas and UBs, dude acts like its the only shoe company to exist 
roll.gif
There are other shoes company other than Adidas?
laugh.gif

For the last 2 years I've only been buying boost. 

It's hard for me to wear anything else after boost.

Adidas when are you dropping boost dress shoes?
roll.gif

Interesting to see the box sticker blatantly using the "W" in the title while having the mens silhouette and mens sizing.

Back
Top Bottom