ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's way too extreme ... he's just ok as everyone else 

And denying Nike is like denying history or if we go really extreme , am i the one who used to rock filas ? D:  

Black Fila Jamball Lo/Mid needs to retro. Loved that d*mn shoe for design style. And as stupid as it sounds, picked up this summer the Fila x Nas x Ghostbusters T1 mid for that nostalgia.

Looked over all the sneaker channels subscribe to and realized just less than handful are informative, less annoying "characters". Keep all around just for when they pick up or go somewhere you want. Teddy dude is ok: great collection perspective, goes places. Skip the filler stuff.

Lol ya I can see them buying this for their girl. But unless their girl is a hype beast or knows what's a limited collab then she wouldn't know about Naked UB.
If not into hype, then might as well go for the shock mints for under retail and she would like those just as much since it's a gift wrapped in love. Haha

For those that wanted that "minty" color..about $135shipped.

http://m.startfitness.co.uk/search/...-boost-ladies-running-shoes-green-aq5937.html
Yeah these are still floating around too and they're a much better mint look IMO:

This was what released at 1am this morning?! I'll wait til some of you take ON FEET pictures with whatever outfit you can pull off before I give my opinion.
Some of you guys trying to go matchy matchy with your girl on this one is really p***y whooped.
But if you did it for resell or trade bait then... ‍♂️
Why do you care what other people wear and spend their money on

I'm not making any judgments off a crappy cellphone picture. Most things don't look very flattering when a point blank, full frontal flash photo is taken.

That back third and tongue color look like the "pissed in the ocean" colorway.

Black Fila Jamball Lo/Mid needs to retro. Loved that d*mn shoe for design style. And as stupid as it sounds, picked up this summer the Fila x Nas x Ghostbusters T1 mid for that nostalgia.

Looked over all the sneaker channels subscribe to and realized just less than handful are informative, less annoying "characters". Keep all around just for when they pick up or go somewhere you want. Teddy dude is ok: great collection perspective, goes places. Skip the filler stuff.
You're getting me nostalgic ... but their stuff lately is not appealing me D:  

Anyone else didnt get shipping from ground beef order from yesterday? 
laugh.gif

so 5 pages of talking about a dude named teddy and copping or not copping female UBs? Thread must be slow this end of the week.

What happened to the legit check/email conf. folk?

so 5 pages of talking about a dude named teddy and copping or not copping female UBs? Thread must be slow this end of the week.

What happened to the legit check/email conf. folk?
I just posted about that 6 minutes ago... 
laugh.gif

Idk if I like 3.0 ultra boost better than the other versions
The burg & olive samples with the black PK, and black heel caps are $$$.  But, instead Adidas gave us ground beef stretch marks.  1 > 2 > 3 for me.  Copped a Solar Red 2.0 on the low as 3.0s came out.  

Last edited:
There are other shoes company other than Adidas?:lol:
For the last 2 years I've only been buying boost. 
It's hard for me to wear anything else after boost.
Adidas when are you dropping boost dress shoes?:rofl:

Nike put Air in Cole Haan when they owned the brand.
Stranger things.....

That back third and tongue color look like the "pissed in the ocean" colorway.

There's definitely a color difference between the mesh and the PK but I highly doubt the difference is as drastic in person as it is in those photos.

Other than the stock photos, I haven't seen 1 quality photo of these yet. Wait until @ILLISTIC posts some photos of these and I bet opinions will be different. Again, I'm not making judgments till I have them in hand.

my last pair of cole haan's with the air bubble is on its last leg, haven't been able to find a comparable work shoe outside of AEs
I have several pairs of CH Lunargrands and they are the only dress shoes I wear anymore.  Slightly less comfy than boost, but the tradeoff is that Lunarlon can be made in different colors to match the shoe better.

Did anyone else cop the Naked UB and pay with paypal? So far I've only received a paypal notification and nothing from Naked... Starting to get worried. 

Back
Top Bottom