ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone piss in your cereal again?

ohwell.gif
Nah, just don't see a point talking about youtube personalities. Especially if he one of the only few that takes the time to load up content for Boost folk.

[quote name="donko"
Men have been wearing mint shoes way before adidas dropped these so the corny comments are way off.  Why are you so concerned with what other people like?
There is enough variety in UB for everyone to be happy.  It's ok to not like every release, but there is no reason to throw shade because someones taste is more diverse than yours.

You must be the ones I was referring too in my comment. Lol.
Show me some on feet pictures of your collection of all mint shoes.
Like I said I'll save my opinion on this particular shoe when I see a guy pull it off with an outfit.
Not going to throw shade until is see it.
But really...my opinion is my opinion. Corny or not. If you're sensitive about what I said then an internet blog/forum is not a safe haven for you.[/quote]
Sorry, I'm not that guy.  I have tiffany Sauconys, but I don't understand why AMERICANS are so hell bent on classifying colors to certain genders. 

Every other country I lived in no one cares that men wear pastel colors, but here in the good old US of A we try to connect color pallets with sexuality which makes no sense at all.

How hard is it to wear a white or mint t-shirt, polo, or button down and mint shoes.  You are making things way to difficult here. 

I'm not sensitive to what you said, but do you really think anyone is going to feel any shame in wearing these shoes just because some random NT member doesn't like them.

If so, you give yourself way too much credit.  

I don't need to post any pics of me wearing my clothes because I could care less about your opinion.  #randomfashionista  #internetbullyinggonewrong

Mint shoes look great with black tapered denim, sweats etc, don't need to color code the outfit just to match the shoes lol

Did anyone else cop the Naked UB and pay with paypal? So far I've only received a paypal notification and nothing from Naked... Starting to get worried. 
You might get an L. Last night a guy posted in the FB groups stating that he checked out within 1 'min of release with PayPal and got a cancellation few hours later. He only got a PayPal confirmation too, I think they're PayPal system is screwed up and since you didn't get a order confirmation, expect the L.

I only wear the color of the color mint.
Mint suit and mint sweppants all day.
Mint hat and
Mint shoes like some mint gum
Minty fresh

But pics posted by a great photographer/photo editor with the purpose of making the shoe look awesome aren't realistic either.  I own several pairs of Nikes that he's posted shots of and I can tell you mine don't look that amazing when I'm walking around the grocery store.  :lol:   No doubt these Nakeds will look better out in the sun instead of under a flash, but it seems like optimistic thinking to believe that all the other shots from different people are misrepresenting the color in the same way.  Either way, they are what they are and people will have an opinion. 

Editing can definitely make things look better but the flip side is also the case and IMO, apply to all the photos I've seen. Unless you edit, your white balance temperature and tint, exposure, tone etc will be off and in this case where the color mismatch is so grotesque, I'm willing to bet a properly edited photo will make a significant difference.

I'm a photosnob :lol: I'm just giving it the benefit of the doubt before I get them in hand.

View media item 2264697View media item 2264708View media item 2264709
These photos were all posted in here. They do not represent what the actual shoe looks like whatsoever. These are so much better in person.

Back
Top Bottom