ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is your Turbo FD a civic or rx7? 
laugh.gif

Pattern wise
Def not a fan of the pattern on 3.0s. But they can still look good if done right, like the CNYs.

The burg & olive samples with the black PK, and black heel caps are $$$.  But, instead Adidas gave us ground beef stretch marks.  1 > 2 > 3 for me.  Copped a Solar Red 2.0 on the low as 3.0s came out.  

I copped the triple white 3.0 from EB yesterday but think I might want to trade it for triple white 1.0 or 2.0

Sorry, I'm not that guy.  I have tiffany Sauconys, but I don't understand why AMERICANS are so hell bent on classifying colors to certain genders. 

Every other country I lived in no one cares that men wear pastel colors, but here in the good old US of A we try to connect color pallets with sexuality which makes no sense at all.

How hard is it to wear a white or mint t-shirt, polo, or button down and mint shoes.  You are making things way to difficult here. 

I'm not sensitive to what you said, but do you really think anyone is going to feel any shame in wearing these shoes just because some random NT member doesn't like them.

If so, you give yourself way too much credit.  

I don't need to post any pics of me wearing my clothes because I could care less about your opinion.  #randomfashionista  #internetbullyinggonewrong
your hashtag game was lame. But I agree with what you just said. However is not the mint that throws me away, in those naked ub, but the general idk like feeling of it, it's just off, too girly, Too yellowish, looks awfully cheap 

I do own a couple of NBs(I even double up on those)  and Asics, that are all mint and they are just fine. 

Sorry, I'm not that guy.  I have tiffany Sauconys, but I don't understand why AMERICANS are so hell bent on classifying colors to certain genders. 

Every other country I lived in no one cares that men wear pastel colors, but here in the good old US of A we try to connect color pallets with sexuality which makes no sense at all.

How hard is it to wear a white or mint t-shirt, polo, or button down and mint shoes.  You are making things way to difficult here. 

I'm not sensitive to what you said, but do you really think anyone is going to feel any shame in wearing these shoes just because some random NT member doesn't like them.

If so, you give yourself way too much credit.  

I don't need to post any pics of me wearing my clothes because I could care less about your opinion.  #randomfashionista  #internetbullyinggonewrong
QFT. The colors you wear don't define you, you define the colors you wear, not much else to it. 

Now if you don't have a sense of style, that's another set of issues. I know at least one of you will wear some NT denim with these Naked UBs. 

I blame Adidas for their assignment of certain colors to either men or women. 

They are the true enemy for pushing (color X gender) notions upon the populace of the world

because of them, the naked's, in my mind, are a ladies sneaker.

#TureAMERICAN

Last edited:
Some dude on /r/sneakers from London won those 3D printed boosts... said they aren't that comfy.  Don't really have "boost" feel to them

Some dude on /r/sneakers from London won those 3D printed boosts... said they aren't that comfy.  Don't really have "boost" feel to them
That's what I have been saying since pics surfaced. One of the main draws to the UB is the comfort. 3D's don't used Boost so I didn't understand why peeps were hyped.

If you follow @Solemartyr on twitter he is posting a lot of Nike $20 off $100 on his twitter, some don't work but some do. Good luck

PM me if you are size 8.5-9.5 and want CB or TW 1.0s for retail+tax. So a little less than the eBay sellers who have them for $220-$240. I should answer inquiries in the next hour before I hop off to go work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom