ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow this trace cargo was carted so fast.

All 520 pairs were carted at 04.00am est(released time).

It was faster than Bape. I got 2 Bape in my cart but none for this.

Hope they will implement hmac that after purchased the hmac will gone and have to start to splash page again.

If they can do something like this manual will have a chance.

Yeah I bought 2 pairs under retail and white 1.0 from a restock just over a year ago .its near impossible now unless you don't use bots .all I'm asking is for adidas to take my money

Getting tired of Adidas doing these silly extremely limited drops. I get that a few models/cws like the Bape NMDs etc will be extremely limited but these are justa pair of olive UBs with some special details and Adida puts out f'ing 520 pairs for everybody in europe to fight about? They can only keep doing this for some time before people get tired of it and move on to other shoes/brands who don't feel like they need to hype up every LTD release shoe. Already seen a few people who got sick of this.

So tired of not having a chance on these releases.

Sad thing is.. YM carted most of them and were selling each cart for $55... 
mean.gif

Anybody know how Kith UB fit compared to 1.0 UB size wise? Now, that people have worn them...should have a better idea of comfort?

Last edited:
Anybody know how Kith UB fit compared to 1.0 UB size wise? Now, that people have worn them...should have a better idea of comfort?

I've been heading tts and will most likely get a pair in my true size next week. I have 11.5 in 1.0's but can fit 11 too and have a pair of Kiths in size 11 coming in as a part of a trade. Should fit good I think based on what others have said, except for the sock collar which seems incredibly tight the first times.

I legitimately think that the trace cargo is the best color on the 3.0 thus far. It works well on this knit. Then if you add on the details in the heel cup, waxed laces and canvas tongue tag I think it's fair to say (even beyond resale) they were going to be popular.

I've been heading tts and will most likely get a pair in my true size next week. I have 11.5 in 1.0's but can fit 11 too and have a pair of Kiths in size 11 coming in as a part of a trade. Should fit good I think based on what others have said, except for the sock collar which seems incredibly tight the first times.
I found the 1.0 to be tight in the middle part under the tongue. I am thinking of picking up kiths but dont want them to be tight like that. The sock collar i am sure 9ver time will be fine. I tried 10.5 in UB 1.0 and take 10 in 350 V1 and NMD PK

I found the 1.0 to be tight in the middle part under the tongue. I am thinking of picking up kiths but dont want them to be tight like that. The sock collar i am sure 9ver time will be fine. I tried 10.5 in UB 1.0 and take 10 in 350 V1 and NMD PK

Since I don't have the Kiths yet I can't say for sure but it seems like the knit is very different just like the shape of the whole shoe so I don't think they'll be that tight at that spot like 1.0 is. Tts should work great.

Since I don't have the Kiths yet I can't say for sure but it seems like the knit is very different just like the shape of the whole shoe so I don't think they'll be that tight at that spot like 1.0 is. Tts should work great.
No worries. I'll check with u when u get them if u dont mind. TTS i guess for me would be 10 but i was actually going to go same as my UB 1.0 and hope kiths werent as tight as them. 

Can't believe trace cargo is getting sold out in secs.
Not really surprised although I'm not personally a fan of them. Olive cws are always very popular for some reason, so olive cw + UB = instant sellout.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone the response tr boost b (S77776) and can tell me how the sizing is on these?
Are they as comfortable as the kith response trail boost?
Looking for a comfortable winter boost with good grip but can't bring myself to pay resale for the kiths..
Now I found the response tr boost b for 90€ but the sale is final so I am not sure if I should pull the trigger..

No word when ADC US is going to drop them.
i see everyone keep asking when adc will drop the trace cargo, does anyone else remember that they did drop them already once? the guy with the upside down logo said his came from adc, and i recall them dropping during the week a couple/few weeks ago. was salty i missed them bc was during a 2 day stretch i did not check in. hope they do release them again tho. 

i see everyone keep asking when adc will drop the trace cargo, does anyone else remember that they did drop them already once? the guy with the upside down logo said his came from adc, and i recall them dropping during the week a couple/few weeks ago. was salty i missed them bc was during a 2 day stretch i did not check in. hope they do release them again tho. 
ADC US has not dropped them yet.

The more time you spend in threads like this, the more you find yourself buying unnecessary sneakers. I just wondered in looking for NMD and UB TB and i have a couple of Pairs just cause .....

As long as you can afford it...

Literally the only pair I truly want is the Triple Black Ultraboosts and I really don't want to pay that $300 price tag.

As long as you can afford it...

Literally the only pair I truly want is the Triple Black Ultraboosts and I really don't want to pay that $300 price tag.
that's what I been saying but so far I spent more than that on sneakers I don't need. lol

Back
Top Bottom