ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any one have any good cleaning recommendations for the cage? Picked up a pair with a translucent cage and on the surface it feels like glue. Tried light soap and water and even 3M citrus adhesive remover with no luck? Hoping it's not a scuff / defect straight from the factory.

yea that was perfect. guess i gotta keep glued for 2 mins after I post just in case next time :rofl:

That euro/usd conversion is a slap upside the head though.
Actually hate that site for all previous fakeout releases.
You're better off waiting for other retailers.

it was 197 shipped after USD conversion, not really that bad

It's about the same. but not worried. wider release next week. And if you remember them EQT links posted here were frequent. I hope its readily avail and folks who weren't impressed buy the OG sit this one out.

Last edited:

It's about the same. but not worried. wider release next week. And if you remember them EQT links posted here were frequent. I hope its readily avail and folks who weren't impressed buy the OG sit this one out.
I would agree with you (definitely felt like my first Confirmed win wasn't really a "win") but the WM EQTs seemed to be getting released in random batches over the last couple weeks and OOS quickly every time.

I would agree with you (definitely felt like my first Confirmed win wasn't really a "win") but the WM EQTs seemed to be getting released in random batches over the last couple weeks and OOS quickly every time.
Yea fortunately I pretty much have this tab up throughout the day.

Don't think they are gonna be ask exclusive as the WM EQT and i would assume white base knit pairs aren't as popular as black base knit.

Who knows. I just gotta be PayPal ready.

Back
Top Bottom