ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody have an update on what ub is currently at the 5th ave store? Tried calling but couldn't get through

I love in the description it says "100% brand new." :rofl:. Needless to say Im having a hard time deciding between the yeezys and tb. Decisions decisions....

:lol:

I love in the description it says "100% brand new."
roll.gif
. Needless to say Im having a hard time deciding between the yeezys and tb. Decisions decisions....

laugh.gif
Well technically that is true. But no where does it say they are authentic. So business practice is still valid.

@jaysmith117   you should really edit your posts before a foolish kid cops without reading. Because we all know people like to read in this thread.

edit: cool noticed you took down link. 

Last edited:

Well technically that is true. But no where does it say they are authentic. So business practice is still valid.

@jaysmith117   you should really edit your posts before a foolish kid cops without reading. Because we all know people like to read in this thread.

Ya again deeply sorry and glad that you guys checked it out before someone copped. 

@jaysmith117
  you should really edit your posts before a foolish kid cops without reading. Because we all know people like to read in this thread.

Thats what I think is the funniest part. I will only buy shoes if it says 100% authentic to cover my *** with pay pal. Its funny tho 100% brand new :lol:. When buying and selling Im just gonna go by % now. Like instead of 9/10 Im just gonna say "The shoes are in great condition. Theyre a 90% new" haha

Lmao didn't see that. Sorry guys!

Be careful out there dude.
Good for laugh at end of slow day.

I love in the description it says "100% brand new." :rofl:. Needless to say Im having a hard time deciding between the yeezys and tb. Decisions decisions....
:lol:

Feezys, maybe they light up.

@jaysmith117
  you should really edit your posts before a foolish kid cops without reading. Because we all know people like to read in this thread.

Irregular lurkers. Don't care. NO MERCY.

Last edited:
Thats what I think is the funniest part. I will only buy shoes if it says 100% authentic to cover my *** with pay pal. Its funny tho 100% brand new
laugh.gif
. When buying and selling Im just gonna go by % now. Like instead of 9/10 Im just gonna say "The shoes are in great condition. Theyre a 90% new" haha
But ay man them v2 UA yeezys, I have no knowledge in that and watching youtubes of comparison to legit pairs, to the untrained eye you can fool some folks.

I wouldn't even know what to look for when them fakes have everything accurate.

the bred v2 and red/blk v2 look like exact clones.

Last edited:

But ay man them v2 UA yeezys, I have no knowledge in that and watching youtubes of comparison to legit pairs, to the untrained eye you can fool some folks.

I wouldn't even know what to look for when them fakes have everything accurate.

the bred v2 and red/blk v2 look like exact clones.
Funny thing is I LC often in the Yeezy LC thread and I can't believe I didn't catch that! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom