ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone help me with the FIRST15 coupon? I've never made a First purchase on this website, yet they've taken the code down like **********. 

Right now the only one working is F7S4 which is just free shipping domestically so it's $172

Damn - CART JACKED when I was trying to enter coupon codes - lol.  Wasnt menat to be I suppose...
Lmao I feel that way so many times but then I look back on my collection and notice how lucky I even got to own some extremely limited pairs

Don't feel bad, I personally don't feel like they were anything high-fashion from Y-3 opposed to the Qasa's and what have you.

nice. creams released on another site. i feel the big drop coming soon :smokin

Seems the whites will be available everywhere soon hopefully below retail ...... I'm just patiently waiting for the creams tho

Can anyone help me with the FIRST15 coupon? I've never made a First purchase on this website, yet they've taken the code down like **********. 

Right now the only one working is F7S4 which is just free shipping domestically so it's $172
try FBFAN10 for 10% off  

I dunno how people think the nmds look like Legos, they look more like duplos. They look comfy though. The creams...

Creams drop next week!!
Do they now? I thought that was the 28th / early Jan. 
nerd.gif

Could anyone who's ordered from Sweatshop chime in on approximate shipping time?  I ordered a pair last Sunday and got my order confirmation and DHL waybill number pretty quick, but every time I go to check for updates there's nothing.  It's coming to southern California.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom