ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
three days both times I´ve ordered, so expect them to be delivered soon. Top notch service
glasses.gif

Awesome, good to know. Did you happen to check the DHL tracking page any of those times? It just seems weird that it doesn't show anything, but who knows maybe they will just show up.

YO GUYS PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE THESE SHOES, HOW IS THE WEB AT THE BOTTOM?
I HAVE HEARD IT IS NOT DURABLE... IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAINTAIN IT?

YO GUYS PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE THESE SHOES, HOW IS THE WEB AT THE BOTTOM?
I HAVE HEARD IT IS NOT DURABLE... IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAINTAIN IT?
This has only been discussed million times before but here goes...

The original stretchweb outsole is not very durable as the nubs wear down pretty quickly during the first several wears, but after some time the rate of wear stabilizes and you get used to it. There's really no way to slow down the rate of wear except for how/where you choose to wear them.

Having said that, the UB's produced these days now have a new Continental outsole that is much more durable. It's made with tire rubber and has flat pads on the bottom instead of pointed nubs, so it's designed to last. Some say it's a little stiffer than the original stretchweb, but from my experience they both feel very similar for casual wear after they're broken in.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, it's crazy to me how fast they still sell out.
It's crazy how many pairs are just sitting on ebay.

After all the restocks I thought reseller would have taken the hint and lowered their prices

rather than just sit on stock.  Especially with the continental soles trickling out.

When that all white drops with the continental sole what will they do?
sick.gif

Last edited:
It's crazy how many pairs are just sitting on ebay.

After all the restocks I thought reseller would have taken the hint and lowered their prices

rather than just sit on stock.  Especially with the continental soles trickling out.

When that all white drops with the continental sole what will they do?:x  

I'll just be waiting. If it doesn't happen I'll just have to bite the bullet on a pair. I think there should be a couple more restocks around the corner hopefully.

Awesome, good to know. Did you happen to check the DHL tracking page any of those times? It just seems weird that it doesn't show anything, but who knows maybe they will just show up.

stop checking. It does not work. Never had a delivery take more than 3-4 days from sweatshop. You will need to sign for it, unless you opt out of it.

Sweatshop are silly quick with there delivery times, You have nothing to worry about..........Except maybe what Ultras to buy next :wink:

continental soles are overrated. Granted, I use my UBs for casual walking. But i don't feel anything significantly different.

continental soles are overrated. Granted, I use my UBs for casual walking. But i don't feel anything significantly different.
I don't notice a significant difference in the feel aside from it being more grippy but it's definitely a lot more durable.

I just my pair of NMDs and as far as the fit goes, it's tts. I wear my UB in my normal size which is a 10, and that's what I got my NMD in. My toe is literally at the tip, but the material is very stretchy so to some it may feel big.

So uh, I just called BAIT and they told me the HB x UBs are sold out... wtf? Did anyone see it go online?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom