ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just stopped by BAIT to get my raffle ticket and asked about the HB x UB and they also mentioned that it was online only and already sold out. Can't be possible since I was watching that **** like a hawk all night/morning during the 750 frenzy

I just stopped by BAIT to get my raffle ticket and asked about the HB x UB and they also mentioned that it was online only and already sold out. Can't be possible since I was watching that **** like a hawk all night/morning during the 750 frenzy

Yeah Bait never released them, they're full of it.

Same man, never got a damn alert.

Wasn't Barneys supposed to drop them online as well? Or did that already happen?

from the list of US retailers:

"Barneys NYC (Madison Ave + ecom) (USA)"

continental soles are overrated. Granted, I use my UBs for casual walking. But i don't feel anything significantly different.

you shouldnt be feeling anything different at all. what makes them better is the fact the soles wont wear out like the old ones do

new outsole>>>old outsole
but original colorways>>>>>>>than the wave colorways
any ub with the original style with the new outsoles must be purchased

I tried to get the og black color way on finish line but the website had too much traffic, and now they're gone.

I tried to get the og black color way on finish line but the website had too much traffic, and now they're gone.

Same. Been trying to double up on the black. I wear my pair too much. Need a back up.
Had them in my cart. Checked out and they were gone.

Could anyone who's ordered from Sweatshop chime in on approximate shipping time?  I ordered a pair last Sunday and got my order confirmation and DHL waybill number pretty quick, but every time I go to check for updates there's nothing.  It's coming to southern California.  Thanks.
Mine shipped on wed and it got delivered today.

Back
Top Bottom