ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do those ^^ boostless ADVs fit the same as the EQT 93/17 boost?

That is, if anyone has worn both. I have the ADVs and my size 14 fits fine. Looking to pick up a pair of the EQTs in the future.

My ADO day one crazy explosives are really comfy on the court. Have yet to have sore feet/blisters after ballin.

If I didn't have UBs as an option, I wouldn't mind rocking them for every day wear.

Only Bounce shoe I have is the Dame3. But once I got the Crazy Explosive Lows with Boost, I haven't hooped in any other shoe.

Have yet to try on a pair of AlphaBounce, but if it's anything like my Dame3, I think I would choose UltraBoosts over them.

Only Bounce shoe I have is the Dame3. But once I got the Crazy Explosive Lows with Boost, I haven't hooped in any other shoe.

Have yet to try on a pair of AlphaBounce, but if it's anything like my Dame3, I think I would choose UltraBoosts over them.
I thought I wouldn't like crazy explosives but they do provide a great combo of support and comfort.

As for alphabounce, I would try on if I am bored at mall/outlet. But not really a concern to try. The rotation of UB/EQT/uncaged/NMD is sufficient enough. But also, I don't experience any heel pain or major discomfort in terms of long distance walking to look for an alternative shoe.

I'm actually more intrigued of the pureboost 2017 to try over the alpha bounce.

Thank you guys for that info...wanted to pick up a pair of CE lows for casual wear...found a pair of white prime knits for 75...probably gonna pull the trigger now.

Just waiting on an olive eqt 93/17. Don't have many olive boost sneakers and don't plan on paying 800 for 1.0's

So true

Bring back the burger talk

IMG_4527.JPG

Freddy's & CB 1.0's

As far as Alphabounce goes... I have the OG Aramis & love them. Heard that Boost was more comfy...that's when the boostbug bit. :lol:

I think it'll happen once he retires. I have noticed old Kobe's have gone up in value but a lot of old LeBrons have gone below retail (this is for DS pairs on Stock-X).

When MJ played, the basketball shoe market wasn't nearly as oversaturated as it is today. Part of me thinks Boost models will likely hold their value better because the excitement Adidas brought with Boost tech and some models (specifically, Yeezys, UBs and NMDs) reminds me of the hype new J's would have in the 90s and 2000s when MJ was still playing.

Not true. The hype is the hype. Asics had hype, SB's had hype, Foamposites had hype, Roshes had hype, every collab consortium has hype. Not comparable to Jordan hype, because it's been 30 years of hype.

The hype today is more manufactured. You can have a collab Saucony and it will sell out, because someone will think it will be worth money.

The Jordan hype was more natural.

Adidas is putting a lot of work in innovation, the futurecraft and the 3d printed soles are gonna take the market in the next couple of year. It'd be good to see when supply meets demand

No it won't. Did tubular take the market? Boost had the benefit of Kanye.

So to say folks got into UBs because of popularity over comfort would be an over generalization.

It's been popularity. You couldn't even go to your local mall to try on NMD's and Ultra Boost at first. Ultra Boost were sitting. You could get 1.0's for under retail.

The comfort thing is what people tell themselves to convince themselves they aren't hypebeast.

Yeah I think it's ridiculous the amount of people that are anti Nike but also say that they don't need to try it because Boost is more comfortable than anything. Wouldn't one want to try out all the options of comfort? Also don't they know competition is good for the consumer? If everyone was anti Nike then Adidas would never have to innovated and we would get the same models again and again and again. Hypebeasts got no sense

I look at it like this. I like pizza. But that doesn't mean I want to eat pizza every single day. I don't get the I'm going to wear boost every single day. Do you have the same shirt and jeans/joggers/shorts 20 different colors and that's all you wear? They're the people who have a bunch of Roshes and then want to sell them. They're the people who have to have every Lebron and then have to sell them. They're the people who have a bunch of SB's and then sell them. They'll have a pic of their collection, but won't have any of them in three years. I'm wondering did you ever really like them. Did they ever mean anything to you? Because I can't just easily sell a sneaker that I care about or really like. But people do it all the time because a new wave started.

no but you did say tubular didn't take the market because it didnt have the benefit of kanye. Kanye wore so many shoes before and after UB that sat , so it takes more than just having the benefit of kanye for shoes to sell. heck, his crepe boots sat on release

no but you did say tubular didn't take the market because it didnt have the benefit of kanye. Kanye wore so many shoes before and after UB that sat , so it takes more than just having the benefit of kanye for shoes to sell. heck, his crepe boots sat on release

Boots :stoneface:

are you kidding?

You can't deny the effect Kanye has had on sneakers

From Nike Flyknit Tainers and hypefuse 90's to triple white ultra boost and people buying football cleats without boost

Much less people paying over $500 for some joints that used to cost $50 back in the 80's

I wonder if any shoe will ever match Jordan Hype.

As far as an athlete getting his own brand and making it more popular then Jordans I doubt it. MJ was the most popular athlete around and his charisma lifted the brand to what it is now.

But nowadays it seems brands are willing to put money in rappers being able to sell shoes. Perhaps that's where the sneaker game will be headed where anybody who's popular can generate shoe sales

Ive yet to pick up alpha bounces, i dont mind the silo.. they just feel very stick to me, i feet like flyknit racers are way more comfy on me (in my own personal opinion)

anyone else waiting for their miaddidas order? still havent received shipping. last email was july 22 and said "eyes on the finish line"

Back
Top Bottom