ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
s-l1600.jpg

I am not sure if I can post a link to an ebay post here but can anyone tell just based on this picture if these are legit? The seller posted a ton more but I do not want to flood the thread with pics.

The general public wears hideous shoes like Air Monarchs, Superstars, and Roshes so that really isn't a fair comparison. Even if holiday XI sales are 1 million+ pairs, this pales in comparison to annual Air Monarch sales.

Most people don't really have any sense of style or refined taste in sneakers so, to them, a shoe like the Air Monarch is fine.

I said that to provide some perspective. Inside The sneaker head bubble everyone's all about boost and the ultraboost, and yeezys and "innovation" and such, but outside of that bubble they aren't moving units compared to the top selling shoes. Superstars and Stan smiths Are by far adidas best selling shoe, not a boost pellet in site. People should keep scale in mind when it comes to why adidas chooses to release ultraboosts in the qualities that it does. There's a good chance that boost shoes do well at this level, but scale up the production will the general population buy a $180 running shoe?

For those asking about the 20% off, the one I got was via a site called unidays and you needed a .edu address. But it's dead now from what I've seen.

Mystery Inks vs Noble Inks blue vs purple discussion remind me of this... they need to come out with an Ultra Boost in this color way. This thread will implode

The_Dress_%28viral_phenomenon%29.png

thanks for replying...yes i also have big time OCD symptoms when i see flaws w shoes...i hate it cuz normal people dont see it. at least now i know its common flaw for MC
Mine are like that too. Makes my OCD flame, but you can't tell unless you look really close. They need to fix this going forward though.
I don't think the average consumer would've noticed all these intricacies and variances of fit per CW/generation/material of different UBs if we didn't buy 5+ pairs of the same silhouette.

I'm pretty confident the dude who has 1 pair of CB 1.0s thinks all UBs fit like that.

That's why now I just rock with 1 size unless it is undeniable I need to size up/down. Not gonna try to size up or down to make it a 'consistent' fit amongst my other boosts. If it doesn't fit right my usual boost size, I'm sending it back or reselling it.

just got that vaporfly 4%. carbon fiber plate + zoomx sole waaay bouncier than boost. aesthetically, it could use some work. but nike def cooking something up in the lab to rival adidas.

IMG_0547.JPG
Still thinking about removing that toe cap

I was thinking the same thing last night. I sold my retail pair but kind of regret it now that I know the toe was removable. I havent seen any on feet pics but saw this photo off reddit
sSnqNuOsUPKhKXH72Mvm94q6DZRtjisMj0YnP9f89nw.jpg

There are also samples of the SNS with white sole and white heel tab/tongue

17267727_1644489205858463_4734365299606814720_n.jpg

those pics with the toe cap removed and also the sample pair pic were posted back during release. Also the toe cap isn't that easily removed. Not as simple as cutting the cages :lol:

Who would have known making a shoe with like 6 options takes longer than 4 weeks to make. Nike ID> Miadidas

I am not sure if I can post a link to an ebay post here but can anyone tell just based on this picture if these are legit? The seller posted a ton more but I do not want to flood the thread with pics.

You can post the link as long as it's not blatantly obvious that you're the seller.

just got that vaporfly 4%. carbon fiber plate + zoomx sole waaay bouncier than boost. aesthetically, it could use some work. but nike def cooking something up in the lab to rival adidas.

Of course they excluded the bigfooters from all the fun. :frown:Excited to see what's in store with zoomX (stupid name though).

Back
Top Bottom