ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's wild, I think someone here said Overkills were sitting in Wood Wood as well a few days after they dropped, may have been you

Still thinking about removing that toe cap

naw dont do it

IMG_3568.JPG

This might be a stupid question, but there's no "women's UK" right? So like a UK 6.5 would be a men's 7/women's 8 in ultra boost? The shoe is listed as Women's too.

This might be a stupid question, but there's no "women's UK" right? So like a UK 6.5 would be a men's 7/women's 8 in ultra boost? The shoe is listed as Women's too.

correct. UK is UK. One could look 'blindly' at just the UK sizing and see if the shoe would fit.

IE. my wife's US6.5 womens is UK 5. Her men's shoes are UK 5s, which happen to be 5.5US men. I just look for the UK 5

Boots :stoneface:

are you kidding?

You can't deny the effect Kanye has had on sneakers

From Nike Flyknit Tainers and hypefuse 90's to triple white ultra boost and people buying football cleats without boost

Much less people paying over $500 for some joints that used to cost $50 back in the 80's

Once again, it takes more than Kanye wearing a sneaker to make it sell. Why is it from the y-3's, climacools, Karhu , pure boost, rod lavers, d lillards , and the like, Ultra boost was the most hyped sneaker kanye wore in the past 2-3 years (outside of his own brand)? you can't say it was all kanye, because then every shoe he wore would sell. And which goes back to my point that kanye couldnt hype up climacools despite wearing them
Some people jumped on boost because of Kanye others jumped in because it's the new "it shoe", but Kanye had a hand in making it "it shoe status".

At the end of the day Comfort and quality and aesthetics is the reason you got the first 4-5 pairs but hype is the reason you got pair #10,#11,and #12

I'm sure many on this board already know this. But for those interested in data, market share, etc. follow Matt Powell on twitter. He's the athletic apparel analyst at the NPD group. He meets with all the execs at the major brands. Speaks at industry events/trade shows. He answers questions and often times gets into some heated exchanges with sneakerheads about Kayne's impact on commercial sales. The short is his data shows Kayne has now commercial impact on sales since volumes are too low to make an impact. Adidas has been taking share from Nike for 12 months plus, they're hot now and growing.

Personally I find it hard to think Kayne has no impact on sales, but the key piece is does Kayne move volume? There really hasn't been a break through sponser (cimmericial sales) who's a nonathelete. Comparing him to MJ is interesting since JB is a billion dollar brand built over about 30 years. It'll be interesting to see if Kayne and Adidas build a long lasting brand or have a really good run.

Last edited:
Quick question... What a decent price for some CB1.0 right now? Pair currently beat and trying to get decent ballpark price. I know GOAT and StockX is there but usually, asking prices are on the inflated side, right? Ty in advance...

Quick question... What a decent price for some CB1.0 right now? Pair currently beat and trying to get decent ballpark price. I know GOAT and StockX is there but usually, asking prices are on the inflated side, right? Ty in advance...

depends on size, i've seen 8.5 on fb selling for like 250 new. Used pairs i've seen a couple good condition low 200s.

Edit

Attachments

• goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291qtsl3g11706.jpg
    goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291qtsl3g11706.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 14
  • goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291wcgp0d11706.jpg
    goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291wcgp0d11706.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 18
  • goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291gzjvob11706.jpg
    goodpeace20xx-img600x600-1501311291gzjvob11706.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Decided to clear out some stuff I do t wear that much. I always end up gravitating towards my TW 1.0 and CB 1.0 and that's it

Back
Top Bottom