ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On feet today. Slow day at work so decided to do some editing (yea I know I suck :lol:)

IMG_2874.JPG

to multicolor 3.0 owners , is it normal that 1 side 's primeknit color is not as vibrant as the other pair in the toe box area...i just noticed it and its from finishline

to multicolor 3.0 owners , is it normal that 1 side 's primeknit color is not as vibrant as the other pair in the toe box area...i just noticed it and its from finishline

Attachments

• IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • image2 (2).JPG
    image2 (2).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 23

Mine are like that too. Makes my OCD flame, but you can't tell unless you look really close. They need to fix this going forward though.

That said, the general public still isnt messing with boost on a large level. last year and this year (so far) the only adidas sneaker cracking the best selling sneakers list is boostless, the superstar. Rest of the list is nike/jordan.

The general public wears hideous shoes like Air Monarchs, Superstars, and Roshes so that really isn't a fair comparison. Even if holiday XI sales are 1 million+ pairs, this pales in comparison to annual Air Monarch sales.

Most people don't really have any sense of style or refined taste in sneakers so, to them, a shoe like the Air Monarch is fine.

Mine are like that too. Makes my OCD flame, but you can't tell unless you look really close. They need to fix this going forward though.

thanks for replying...yes i also have big time OCD symptoms when i see flaws w shoes...i hate it cuz normal people dont see it. at least now i know its common flaw for MC

The black knit in the nobles makes it look more purple in hue compared to the mystery. They probably are the same color knit but the mystery definitely looks blue and the nobles look purple.

No way they're the same color knit.

You can tell by looking at the cage or laces, it's definitely blue on the Mystery inks and purple in the others

You'd be able to tell if you crop both shoes so just the solid color on the inside heel of the sock liner is showing

No way they're the same color knit.

You can tell by looking at the cage or laces, it's definitely blue on the Mystery inks and purple in the others

You'd be able to tell if you crop both shoes so just the solid color on the inside heel of the sock liner is showing
Good call on looking at the laces.

I am trying to purchase some Triple Blacks with the ebay code. What are the odds they are fake on eBay? Is it easy to tell?

thanks for replying...yes i also have big time OCD symptoms when i see flaws w shoes...i hate it cuz normal people dont see it. at least now i know its common flaw for MC

Bro, I've had three pair in hand & all three had inconsistencies & fit differently. Still need to send one pair back.

If anyone has a 20% off code their not using, I'd take it. Looking to get a pair on eBay.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom