ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True that...... Just dropped $350AUD shipped. Gotta wait a few days as my size is currently not available but hopefully this guy pulls through.... Burgs would look pretty good next to my Olives 
smokin.gif
Getting my burgundy and olives this monday! Will def need the creams haha

Nike quality control is no better
Nike quality control compared to Adidas is a joke. I've not heard any complaints about the quality of Ultras so far other than the most recent 'stains/marks on the creams' hopefully thats a one off but overall Adidas have far tighter QC than Nike.
Exactly. I recently got a pair of Huarache Utility online and they had a major defect in the printing of the 3M dots so I took them into a Nike store near me to exchange and the replacement pair they brought out was just as bad. Had to send them into the back again to find another one and finally those were all good. Took 3 tries for them to get me a pair of kicks that wasn't defective haha.

lololol you're crying over a couple glue stains? Nike/Jordan Brand has much worse quality control in my opinion. Those are probably your only 3 ultra boosts that you haven't even worn and were just planning on reselling them anyway
Not to mention the last two batches of Yeezys; guy would've probably had a heart attack lol - so much glue.

Literally didn't know what he was talking about re: flaw until I read the follow ups. Crazy

Last edited:
Feel like we boutta be in the hunger games out here with these creams dropping. may the odds be ever in your favor, NT

Feel like we boutta be in the hunger games out here with these creams dropping. may the odds be ever in your favor, NT
Everyone should honestly just be glad Kanye hasn't worn yet - then this would be ******. No Kanye and people still creamin for Creams, shows their potential. Godspeed NT

Everyone on the Adidas ultra boost worldwide Facebook group who bought from him were pretty much satisfied... 
Yeah when I asked for receipt he said he will not have one provided but guaranteed they are 100% authentic.  All the ones he sold to others on the FB group were satisfied with their purchase when they arrived from China.  He has plenty of  positive refs on that group as well.

Hmmmmm... now, let me get this straight son ..... You joined today - you got a post count of 7 - and, oh by the way, you got size 11 for sale in the 3m and cream UB.  I think that is the very definition of trolling.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom