ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wondering if anyone can speak to how much the primeknit breaks in after wear. Went TTS and they started to get really snug after having them on for a few hours. Really hoping they stretch a bit

Wide feet = 0.5 size up. Probably won't stretch that much, especially if you've worn them for a few hours.

Wondering if anyone can speak to how much the primeknit breaks in after wear. Went TTS and they started to get really snug after having them on for a few hours. Really hoping they stretch a bit
They expand and break-in, but I haven't really heard of them getting more  snug after a few hours. If they're snug length-wise then you will def want to switch size.

Last edited:
Yeah, there hasn't been much. Only two weeks of updates so far. A video about uncaging and an interview. They update it every Monday, so always something to look forward to at the beginning of the week. Maybe they will do something cool in the future, but I don't foresee them doing anything too exclusive.
Hopefully they do something exclusive.

Wide feet = 0.5 size up. Probably won't stretch that much, especially if you've worn them for a few hours.
I'd honestly say 0.5 up for everyone, and maybe even 1 up if you're a wide foot. Really everyone should just go to their nearest store and try on the less in-demand pairs to know their size.

my feet are slim af, i wear a 9.5 in most shoes (9.5 pure boost, 9.5 stans, 9 yeezy 350) and i'm a 10 in UB. 

Yeah, there hasn't been much. Only two weeks of updates so far. A video about uncaging and an interview. They update it every Monday, so always something to look forward to at the beginning of the week. Maybe they will do something cool in the future, but I don't foresee them doing anything too exclusive.
Hopefully they do something exclusive.
It's all "exclusive" just not anything that interesting so far.

I'd honestly say 0.5 up for everyone, and maybe even 1 up if you're a wide foot. Really everyone should just go to their nearest store and try on the less in-demand pairs to know their size.

my feet are slim af, i wear a 9.5 in most shoes (9.5 pure boost, 9.5 stans, 9 yeezy 350) and i'm a 10 in UB. 

I wear an 8 in Flyknit Racers and 7.5 in 350. I'm reading that UB are either TTS or 1/2 size up so I'm guessing 8-8.5 will be just fine?

Yeah got the HB Ultra Boosts as well and I must say the content so far has been trash... It would be dope if they had exclusive raffles for kicks for people who purchased them not interviews with Hypebeasts CEO and the guy who designed them... That's what I had in mind when I purchased these honestly...

The more I see the Creams, the uglier they get...

I just want some damn NMD drops

I need to try on a pair of Ultra Boost tho, gon get the orange ones and maybe the all whites eventually

^ I may be trippin. To me the "updated" white pair seem like the wavy/gradient pair painted over.

Last edited:
I wear an 8 in Flyknit Racers and 7.5 in 350. I'm reading that UB are either TTS or 1/2 size up so I'm guessing 8-8.5 will be just fine?

I'm an 8 in flyknit racers as well and yet to receive my first pair of UB so I'm curious also to the fitting compared to FKR.

Just went to like four kicks USA location and not a single place carried them nor knew wtf I was talking about. Philly area btw.

Back
Top Bottom