ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't let the brightness fool you, these solar reds are fire. I was able to snatch a pair off sweatshop when the double discount was going on and i'm so glad i did. Tons of compliments at the gym

got my solar red for like 120 shipped from RRS with that 20% code last weekend. Can't wait for them to come in :D

The NFC chip is on the tongue, but your phone doesn't have NFC so that won't work.

The QR code is on an attachment to the shoe, should be at the bottom of the pamphlet on the right shoe.
I see. It's nothing important really if this is what it is.View media item 1859745
Is there any way to access the site if you don't have the shoes? Is there a web link to follow or has someone uploaded a HQ scan of the QR code?

got my solar red for like 120 shipped from RRS with that 20% code last weekend. Can't wait for them to come in
happy.gif
Yea at that price these shoes are a steal. I'm just waiting for running shops to put the grey wools at a discount and then im set for UB. Bought 3 within the last month lol

Actually kinda surprised we haven't gotten a scan of the QR code yet. Maybe those that have it want to preserve the exclusivity 
eyes.gif

Considering it's just some innocuous web content, why not just share it?...

edit - link was shared before I could finish typing my post haha

Last edited:
Top 2 shoes of 2015 for me

Nike Inneva Woven V1 low White / Adidas Ultra Boost White

Last edited:
That's really interesting, I shared my link before and it was not accessible  on desktop browser and gave me a page saying "You must own the shoes to access this content," but it looks like that may no longer be the case after this latest update?

I called the adidas store at the Irvine Spectrum today and they said they haven't heard anything and as far as they know it was online only for the cream/talc/chalk

Back
Top Bottom