ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I called the adidas store at the Irvine Spectrum today and they said they haven't heard anything and as far as they know it was online only for the cream/talc/chalk
They usually don't know what they're getting very far ahead of time. I know the manager of a local adidas store here and while he's usually right, he's also been wrong about what they were & weren't getting in the past. That being said, I've gotten the same response from most adidas stores I've asked about the Talcs.

They expand and break-in, but I haven't really heard of them getting more snug after a few hours. If they're snug length-wise then you will def want to switch size.

I was reading an article about sizing. in terms of length you should be able to fit the width of your thumb (nail to fingerprint) between the end of the shoe and your toe, which should equal a quarter to a half inch. I went TTS and that's how mine fit. YMMV

Gonna have to keep an eye out like a hawk tomorrow, need me one 10.5 in them ChalksVILLA order still in Picking since Monday :frown:

Gonna have to keep an eye out like a hawk tomorrow, need me one 10.5 in them Chalks VILLA order still in Picking since Monday :frown:
Not looking good. My creams are sitting at my front door as we speak. Copped from the Villa restock.

Random question, for anyone who may have a pair of moonrock 350s and wool grey/silver ltd....Which color would you say the MRs look closest too? I have a pair of the wools, and have been looking for MRs, but it's not looking like I'll be finding a pair for what I want to spend. I didn't know if the MRs looked closer to the wool grey color or the silvers, so I could be happy with what I have or try to grab a pair of LTDs and just move on from searching for 350s.

Random question, for anyone who may have a pair of moonrock 350s and wool grey/silver ltd....Which color would you say the MRs look closest too? I have a pair of the wools, and have been looking for MRs, but it's not looking like I'll be finding a pair for what I want to spend. I didn't know if the MRs looked closer to the wool grey color or the silvers, so I could be happy with what I have or try to grab a pair of LTDs and just move on from searching for 350s.

Colorwise? Grey wool or creams.
Pattern-wise? Surprisingly I'd say 3M.

Last edited:
Just buy all the UBs you can afford and try to cop 350s at retail when the next ones drop. I'll be surprised if they don't drop another grey-ish 350 this year.

Reactions: s_s
Ben Herath-

So when we saw that a lot of people out there were customizing their ultra boost and removing the cage, that gave us more confidence to move in this direction. There is even a youtube clip with more than 100K hits showing how to remove the cage. This did shock me at first, as I had just spent 2 years working on the ultra boost and I think it is the perfect shoe. But I realized that people love the look and feel of primeknit and just wanted more of it. I think people also expect to be surprised and want brands to be pushing the boundaries of what is possible beyond what is already out there. We therefore wanted to advance the conversation around where style meets performance. So with this collaboration, we were looking to offer something that people clearly wanted and were asking for but couldn’t get.

NT-

So you decided to bring the design forward by doing a collaboration with HYPEBEAST and make them a limited run so people would clearly want them and still not be able to get them.

Ben Herath-

Hmm.  Uhmm. 

NT-

Yeah, just what we thought.

Last edited:

Ben Herath-

So when we saw that a lot of people out there were customizing their ultra boost and removing the cage, that gave us more confidence to move in this direction. There is even a youtube clip with more than 100K hits showing how to remove the cage. This did shock me at first, as I had just spent 2 years working on the ultra boost and I think it is the perfect shoe. But I realized that people love the look and feel of primeknit and just wanted more of it. I think people also expect to be surprised and want brands to be pushing the boundaries of what is possible beyond what is already out there. We therefore wanted to advance the conversation around where style meets performance. So with this collaboration, we were looking to offer something that people clearly wanted and were asking for but couldn’t get.

NT-

So you decided to bring the design forward by doing a collaboration with Hypebeast and make them a limited run so people would clearly want them and still be able to get them.

Ben Herath-

Hmm.  Uhmm. 

NT-

Yeah, just what we thought.
They just wanted to build up hype for the ugly *** GR uncaged UBs that are coming.

FWIW I was in Vietnam and some other places last week - would go into the Adidas stores and they'd only have the new wave pattern. Burgs might even be at Adidas Asia outlets by now.

Last edited:

FWIW I was in Vietnam and some other places last week - would go into the Adidas stores and they'd only have the new wave pattern. Burgs might even be at Adidas Asia outlets by now.
Wouldn't doubt that because they did get reduced on Adidas.cn.

I would have easily paid full price if they released in the US
mean.gif

I hate the uncaged look..just wear a damn sock and glue some styrofoam block as a sole.

Yep I'm not a fan either... Too plain. On the otherhand the Futurecrafts [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Originally Posted by donko  

Wouldn't doubt that because they did get reduced on Adidas.cn.

I would have easily paid full price if they released in the US
mean.gif
no (shipping) forwarding services from CN to US? strange.. 

Back
Top Bottom