ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Have been one of the supposed "lurkers" in this thread for quite and while and decided to join and help the community out after all that lurker/member talk. 

First contribution to the thread - the Burgs are not readily available in Asia - I am based in HK and ultra boosts of any CW are hard to come by, let alone burgs (and creams haha)
UB's are rare? Even in sneaker street?

EDIT: repped you for contributing

Last edited:
how do i get in on this super secret dm group 
nerd.gif

I haven't been to sneaker street in a while to be honest but other shops never have decent CWs - and by looks of it we'll be missing out on the creams release here as well.

Hopefully the WoodWood collab looks like these samples then, and not the white version with the weird cage/strap across the front of them that was posted a while back in this thread..... I really like this B&W colorway though [emoji]128076[/emoji]

View media item 1861762

Kinda tight I missed out on that 3M restock :frown: Been busy with work and haven't been able to monitor this thread.

Anyone know if any of the adidas stores in NYC have them? 

Last edited:
Have been one of the supposed "lurkers" in this thread for quite and while and decided to join and help the community out after all that lurker/member talk. 

First contribution to the thread - the Burgs are not readily available in Asia - I am based in HK and ultra boosts of any CW are hard to come by, let alone burgs (and creams haha)
Hmmm that makes sense as the fb guy that proxy burg & olive pairs from HK said that it would take 4-5 days before the pairs come to his place. Guess he is ordering from somewhere overseas.

I've seen it posted here and elsewhere that burgs are not available in every country in Asia, just certain ones. HK is one of the countries that hasn't gotten them.

Back
Top Bottom