ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone in the Adidas Ultraboost Worldwide FB group add me? Waiting for mod to accept the invite. Would love to be able to get a pair of the Olive Greens. Thanks!

Also I'm hearing speculation that Monday some Adidas Sports Performance stores may be getting the Talcs. Can anyone re-confirm this?

Also I'm hearing speculation that Monday some Adidas Sports Performance stores may be getting the Talcs. Can anyone re-confirm this?
Everytime I call my local one they said they haven't heard anything and as far as the employee knows, it was online only. I'll try calling again tomorrow and maybe stop by on Monday to see.

I've been on the edge for uncaging a wool grey pair since I saw a pic like a hundred pages back...this shot makes me want to do it again, esp with those rope laces.

These ropes are one of the extras from my sage glv's :tongue: they are actually green but look nice

Everytime I call my local one they said they haven't heard anything and as far as the employee knows, it was online only. I'll try calling again tomorrow and maybe stop by on Monday to see.
Yeah I was hearing that from the employees but one of my calls they just let me talk to a manager and he gave me the info of next week for the creams. Hoping we can get some more people to confirm this info.

should we tell those 7 watchers those shoes are fake!?!?!? 

roll.gif

Can't believe dude even wore the fakes long enough to get them that dirty, tried a pair on once and they are ridiculously uncomfortable.

Nah, just give it about a week and the buyer of that listing will come into this thread asking for a LC. Then, we will break the unfortunate news to him or her that they're FAKES :rofl:

never seen someone ask for a UB legit check.... people be making fakes of every thing out here these days :lol:

Does the UB stretch over use? Im a size 10 TTS and bought a size 10. There is room for my toes but it seems too snug. I removed the insole and it fits perfectly. However i dont like the sticky feeling. Anyone has this problem?

Back
Top Bottom