ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else like how adidas is doing these collabs? In my opinion they are heading in the right way and realizing that their products not only are loved by the athletes but are also slowly making their way into the streetwear side.

I've seen it posted here and elsewhere that burgs are not available in every country in Asia, just certain ones. HK is one of the countries that hasn't gotten them.
Seller helping everyone on Facebook with the burg and the olives is from hk...

And I'm pretty sure he posted that they aren't available in HK, so he's getting them elsewhere.

Has anyone gotten their pairs yet? Maybe it's my suspicious nature but he seems to be pulling pairs like daisies. I secretly want the burgs.

Has anyone gotten their pairs yet? Maybe it's my suspicious nature but he seems to be pulling pairs like daisies. I secretly want the burgs.

There's been a few posts in that group of people receiving theirs, both olives and burgundys.

Got my creams! I got lucky with a clean pair! Still waiting on my 3m's to arrive.

I guess I'm considered a lurker but regardless thank you for whoever posted the adidas.com link!

Btw Im doubled up on navy and I haven't seen any Uncaged yet, should I chop Em like my wool's?
I've been on the edge for uncaging a wool grey pair since I saw a pic like a hundred pages back...this shot makes me want to do it again, esp with those rope laces.

Anyone have any idea when the Ultraboost 3M are going to drop on Adidas.ca? They were suppose to get them this week but they told me their shipment got delayed. Really wanna get a pair but no dates.

Back
Top Bottom