ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dang SNS is cleaning house today. Tons of sales.
copped jordan 6 low seahawks colorway for $40 shipped lol steal of the year....
Nice, saw that deal pop up. Was tempted to cop just cause of how good a deal it was even though I'm not a huge fan of the shoe.

On a related noted, has SNS always done this "item reserved" thing or is that new? Reminds me of buying movie/concert tickets where you have 10 minutes or so to check out without getting cart jacked.

Last edited:
Nice, saw that deal pop up. Was tempted to cop just cause of how good a deal it was even though I'm not a huge fan of the shoe.

On a related noted, has SNS always done this "item reserved" thing or is that new? Reminds me of buying movie/concert tickets where you have 10 minutes or so to check out without getting cart jacked.

Just saw it now as well. Could not get through the US8.5 KVA but kept randomly refreshing till the previous person's 10min was up I guess.

Employee discount card came through just in time for all that Boost heat that's set to drop.
42ZWQiB.jpg

118062.jpg

Apologies, as I am sure this has been asked and answered, but are these dropping in the States??  Just missed the SNS restock. 

adidas Consortium Tour 2016:

12 collabs, 12 cities, 12 silhouettes, 12 months

NYC - Kith

San Fran - Nice Kicks

Berlin - Solebox

London - Foot Patrol

Shanghai - Juice

Milan - Slam Jam

Paris - Starcow

Seoul - Kasina

LA - UNDFTD

Tokyo - Mita