ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For something that's supposed to be "LTD" the 3M's have been restocking quite a bit these last few days. Hope everyone who wanted a pair finally got one.

I always felt Ltd is just part of the name to differentiate them from GRs. how "limited" can they be when sports authority/DSS had the silver ltds and 3m's been restocking everywhere. I hope the same will happen for the creams in a month or so.

Same thing happened with the Silver LTD.  It sat on finishline for a while. 
I remember and I regret mot pulling the trigger. Not it's near impossible to find a sz. 11 lol
I'm saying. And it hasn't happened with the LTD Creams smh.
mean.gif
  LTD silvers and LTD 3M's have been restocking every now and then, so I wouldn't be surprised when we start seeing creams getting restocked.

I think 2 or 3 weeks after the initial release, 3ms restocked everywhere.  Hoping that the same thing will happen to the creams so everyone who wants them can get a pair.

I always felt Ltd is just part of the name to differentiate them from GRs. how "limited" can they be when sports authority/DSS had the silver ltds and 3m's been restocking everywhere. I hope the same will happen for the creams in a month or so.
The only common thread I can find with the LTDs is the sizing. None of them come in small sizes and there weren't any women's versions like there have been for most colorways.

Feature finally posted the link to the 3m's on their Twitter account and now SneakerShouts and KicksDeals and all those other sneaker Twitter accts reposted the link. Hopefully everyone on here that wanted a pair got them

Just give it some time... Seems like the same trend as the 3m. It was a scatter and limited release then it was full blown stocking everywhere..

Feature finally posted the link to the 3m's on their Twitter account and now SneakerShouts and KicksDeals and all those other sneaker Twitter accts reposted the link. Hopefully everyone on here that wanted a pair got them

Props to people feeding Solelinks though.

They get wind of things FAST!

Back
Top Bottom