ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow there seems to be a restock on the whites everyday....on the other hand I just called Adidas out here in Houston the manager said when the whites first released they weren't called limited but when the creams dropped they were called limited which is why he says that they won't be getting em

Last edited:
My whites are being delivered today from notre-shop. Retail, free ship. Jumped on them last week because I couldn't wait for creams when there's still uncertainty if they will be restocked at all.

The whites popping up in random size restocks at various retailers must mean there aren't huge quantities of each.

My whites are being delivered today from notre-shop. Retail, free ship. Jumped on them last week because I couldn't wait for creams when there's still uncertainty if they will be restocked at all.

The whites popping up in random size restocks at various retailers must mean there aren't huge quantities of each.
They prob have a TON of theses...restocks every few minutes.

Just received my 3m from
Running Shoes...have to say im disappointed in the packaging...no brown box or even envelope/bag...just this clear plastic wrap:

Luckily no damage...
Wow... the negligence here is laughable. I mean cmon... looks like they saran wrapped it and shipped it right off

Back
Top Bottom