ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received my 3m from
Running Shoes...have to say im disappointed in the packaging...no brown box or even envelope/bag...just this clear plastic wrap:

Luckily no damage...
That packaging is terrible on so many levels.  Not the least of which is the fact that the shoe brand and model are in full view.  I'm actually surprised someone didn't swipe them before they ever reached you.

Does anyone know if extra butter is known to have server issues and cancel orders? My bro tried to cop whites off there, couldn't check out on desktop after carting his size but got through on mobile.

Us Canadians need white UBs to restock over here. The exchange rate is so bad that copping for retail + international shipping makes a pair almost $300 CAD when all is said and done. Sadly that's not that far off from paying resellers.

Us Canadians need white UBs to restock over here. The exchange rate is so bad that copping for retail + international shipping makes a pair almost $300 CAD when all is said and done. Sadly that's not that far off from paying resellers.
I feel you.

exactly.. the fact that these shoes sell out every time is crazy! 

glad everyone who wants them can get them! 

Back
Top Bottom