ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For sure, Chalks will restock, page still existing is a good sign. My point was more in regards to them taking down the page for the 3Ms, the page for the whites has come and gone multiple times.

Right on. I'm hoping the 3Ms hit ADC again down the road. It's a colorway I've passed on every time they have dropped, but I think it would be a nice pair to have after they dry up.

Navys come in today :smokin

Last edited:
Right on. I'm hoping the 3Ms hit ADC again down the road. It's a colorway I've passed on every time they have dropped, but I think it would be a nice pair to have after they dry up.
+1 I've had multiple chances to cop the 3Ms, but I've held off since I have the core blacks and they're so similar. They do look good though.

anyone know how long it takes adidas to retract duplicate charges when you get charged multiple times trying to make on order?

do i need to reach out to them to fix the error?
They'll fall off in a week. I have 4 on my paypal before a card order finally went through. You can call them but they will tell you to wait

Conensus on a men wearing a woman's size is go up a full size? So a 10 in mens would be an 11 in womens?

So I tried on my White UB and 3M UB (both 11.5), for my wide foot bredren I highly suggest .5 size up in these. I wear an 11 in Jordans, Saucony, Dunk Lows and 11.5 in Asics and Dunk Highs. I could already tell if I went TTS the White UB would be unwearable. The White UB are a lot snugger than the 3M but I do have a little bit of room in the toe. Will these eventually stretch a little? I thought I was about to make some Uncaged White UB customs when I tried putting them on.

Last edited:

So I tried on my White UB and 3M UB (both 11.5), for my wide foot bredren I highly suggest .5 size up in these. I wear an 11 in Jordans, Saucony, Dunk Lows and 11.5 in Asics and Dunk Highs. I could already tell if I went TTS the White UB would be unwearable. The White UB are a lot snugger than the 3M but I do have a little bit of room in the toe. Will these eventually stretch a little? I thought I was about to make some Uncaged White UB customs when I tried putting them on.
They will stretch over time. I hate that there's room in the toes when going TTS. Why are UB's so long haha.

wouldnt take my paypal. oh well
Order not going through but seeing a charge hold on my card, no confirmation email either. Clicked trough like 7x lol uh oh
That's weird. I went through PayPal, and hit submit order but nothing happened. I thought I didn't hit it or something, so I pressed it again 
laugh.gif

Came back to the submit order screen saying that an error occurred with my payment method or something.
indifferent.gif

At the same time though, I received the email from PayPal that I submitted an order to ADC, and I received an email from ADC that they received my order submit, and I had an order processing with them and the method was in fact with PayPal.

I should be good since I received both emails right? 

$380 after shipping, tax & customs charges
That's savage dude... I'm from Canada too (but work in NY) and my boy's had his eye on some ultra boosts for a minute but can't pull the trigger cause of the insane exchange rate right now... Whenever I used my american credit card when I was back for the holidays it was like a 40-50% discount on anything haha.

If you live in Vancouver and are willing to make the drive, there's a shipping/receiving place literally right across the peace portal border crossing called hagens of blaine that'll recieve the package for you. Would save you a ton of money on shipping and import taxes even after the gas it takes to get down there

That's weird. I went through PayPal, and hit submit order but nothing happened. I thought I didn't hit it or something, so I pressed it again 
laugh.gif

Came back to the submit order screen saying that an error occurred with my payment method or something.
indifferent.gif

At the same time though, I received the email from PayPal that I submitted an order to ADC, and I received an email from ADC that they received my order submit, and I had an order processing with them and the method was in fact with PayPal.

I should be good since I received both emails right?
If you got PP and ADC you should be fine. I only got the PP email

Back
Top Bottom