ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had an ADC gift card laying around waiting for this restock. $95 for all whites? Don't mind if I do 
smokin.gif

From adidas.com live chat when asked about cream restock after the white has restocked multiple times:

"I am not able to say. Sadly, we do not have a restock date for them quite yet. Though, just as you see with these ultra boost white, it does not mean we will not have them ever again."

This leads me to believe there is still hope! 
ADC reps have no clue re: Cream restock, wouldn't bank on them

I was talking to one who said there would never be a restock as though she knew. I told her to look at the Cream page and said they actually restocked while we were talking. She then said she must have been wrong, and spent the next 2-3 minutes trying to find what stock was left online (there was no restock that day).

It's not a question of if the Chalks will restock, it's just a matter of when. Never going to be an easy cop but they'll be back around for sure.

Last edited:

It's not a question of if the Chalks will restock, it's just a matter of when. Never going to be an easy cop but they'll be back around for sure.
Agreed. With the amount of restocks for the whites... Everything is restocking.

I passed on LTD gray's so many times and I swore I was going to have to jump in and cop the wools but boom... Found LTD's restocked at the right time i was ready,

I was never too interested in the whites but since they keep restocking over and over I've been contemplating to purchase but hopefully by the time I make up my mind they're sold out, I'm good with my core blks and wool greys. But I have to say I'm shocked at how many times these whites have been restocked not just by ADC but also by other stores. If you haven't bought a pair for retail then I'd suggest not even buying a pair. Resellers have to be pissed about this but I'm happy they're getting hoed.

A page existing for a shoe on ADC isn't actually indicative of very much. The white/green Kolors never dropped on ADC and up until a few months ago they still had a page for those.

It may not be the tell-all, but it's a good sign nonetheless in my opinion.

A page existing for a shoe on ADC isn't actually indicative of very much. The white/green Kolors never dropped on ADC and up until a few months ago they still had a page for those.
It may not be the tell-all, but it's a good sign nonetheless in my opinion.
For sure, Chalks will restock, page still existing is a good sign. My point was more in regards to them taking down the page for the 3Ms, the page for the whites has come and gone multiple times.

anyone know how long it takes adidas to retract duplicate charges when you get charged multiple times trying to make on order?

do i need to reach out to them to fix the error?

Back
Top Bottom