ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have the black pair and this statement couldn't be anymore true.

If you put the black J&D next to the black wools the difference is as clear as night and day.

The material on the J&D has a sheen to it like waxed laces.

The entire shoe is primeknit not just the toe box.

The laces have aglets

The tongue and cage are leather

The cage has 3M stripes.

The stabilizer is black not grey.

The insoles are leather lined

Ultra boost in all gold..
I think i remember reading a blurb from one of the designers somewhere that the Primeknit materials used on these was also a cutting edge blend of something a lot lighter and stronger than the standard Primeknit materials. Not sure how much truth there was too it as never bothered to check.

No pics online of the Hypebeast collab yet. Its actually a White/Black cageless collab not totally white all over. There will also be a few more cageless versions and collabs coming out during the rest of 2016.........

From what i hear the Hypebeast x Ultra collab will be pretty limited, along the same sort of limited release as the J&D's.

Last edited:

No pics online of the Hypebeast collab yet. Its actually a White/Black cageless collab not totally white all over. There will also be a few more cageless versions and collabs coming out during the rest of 2016.........

From what i hear the Hypebeast x Ultra collab will be pretty limited, along the same sort of limited release as the J&D's.
I have a feeling most of the boutique/website collabs in 2016 will be along those same lines. Similar in number to the J&Ds. I wonder what the numbers were for the Kolors compared to the J&Ds because the Kolors can still be found here and there but they also weren't nearly as hyped.

I have a feeling most of the boutique/website collabs in 2016 will be along those same lines. Similar in number to the J&Ds. I wonder what the numbers were for the Kolors compared to the J&Ds because the Kolors can still be found here and there but they also weren't nearly as hyped.

I think the remaining stock left on the Kolor collab is more to do with the fact that (colorway wise) they are not for everyone. Both J&D's were made with the two most popular colors used in sneaker design (black & white). In some ways they were a guaranteed success.

I also believe the hype for Ultras is gaining momentum hence why resellers are still managing to shift Ultras at crazy high prices. That might make future collabs harder to obtain.

has anyone bought the silver LTDs frm footlocker? is it really the silver LTDs? jst wanna make sure. thanks

I think the remaining stock left on the Kolor collab is more to do with the fact that (colorway wise) they are not for everyone. Both J&D's were made with the two most popular colors used in sneaker design (black & white). In some ways they were a guaranteed success.

I also believe the hype for Ultras is gaining momentum hence why resellers are still managing to shift Ultras at crazy high prices. That might make future collabs harder to obtain.
True, and then you have the horrendous KVAs which will probably be sitting around forever.

True, and then you have the horrendous KVAs which will probably be sitting around forever.
The only thing you could do with them is dye the primeknit black,

maybe use some fabric paint for some abstract art, and of course a lace swap.

these look terrible with the grey heel. Is this confirmed, or will it be white?
Pretty sure men's have the grey heel, women's have white.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AF5142.html

And yeah, agreed, the grey heel looks wack. If they made the grey on the heel closer to the grey in the fabric it could totally work. But the white heeled women's version will be the way to go with these.

i'm waiting for these wmns whites to hit adidas stores to get that 15% 
nerd.gif

So i guess sneaker companies don't really do anything for black friday huh? This is my first black friday after I've begun paying attention to the sneaker game.

Looks like sweatshop.co.uk will have upcoming voucher / deals coming up for black friday weekend , doesn't look like any new restocks from the stock that we've seen in the past few weeks but if you've been on the fence about copping a wavy cw or a royal blue or volt joint...

Back
Top Bottom