ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally feel that if they incorporated the 3 stripes on them, just like they did with the future crafts, they'd be 
nthat.gif

Hmmm, not a big fan of the white sole, as in the totally white on white sole, would prefer the black continental sole.

And that ugly Adidas logo on the tongue, for me that is.

Thanks. They were saying it was White/metallic so I was confused. I just screwed up cause I order the UK 7 and thought that's equivalent to 8.5 but it's actually 7.5. Idk if j can do a full size down but 183 shipped is not bad.

My UB size is half down (normal adidas size). Full size down did fit but my toes were too close for my liking. IMO the slightly tighter fit of my .5 down was well worth getting rid of the extra toe length from my tts pair. I'm obviously in the minority around here tho. In any case, if they don't work out you at least won't have a problem off loading them.

My UB size is half down (normal adidas size). Full size down did fit but my toes were too close for my liking. IMO the slightly tighter fit of my .5 down was well worth getting rid of the extra toe length from my tts pair. I'm obviously in the minority around here tho. In any case, if they don't work out you at least won't have a problem off loading them.

Do you still think I can call yo END and cancel my order?

I'm with you on the .5 down especially since I don't do my laces. And I like the snug fit. But I guess I'll see how a full size down will fit. If anything I'll just return them or let it go to a NT brethern for what I paid for it.

Last edited:
Ug - was excited to see these - cant help but be a bit disappointed.   You have to admit - starting to look a  lot like...

Bope

To be honest, I don't understand why these collabs are actually collabs... They all look like they could be GRs.
I'm on the fence about all of the collabs so far. These Hypebeast UBs are the least appealing of the three that we've seen, giving off some serious aqua sock vibes.

I was hoping they'd figure out a way to make the cageless UBs dope since most of the custom jobs I've seen looked terrible. Definitely agree with others who said they'd be better with the 3 stripes incorporated somehow. The side of the shoe just looks kind of empty.

Adidas has never meant a damn thing to me. I'm 41, so I grew up in the MJ era and it was always about the swoosh from there. Everybody wanted Nike everything. Superstars wasn't really something we wore here in LA.

Always thought Adidas shoes looked awful, but the UB's were done just right for my taste.

View media item 1812388
Run DMC was rocking strictly adidas back in the 80s when everybody and their mama was rocking Nike. They even made a rapsong about the brand. These guys made me want my first pair of superstars. The Jordan / Nike hype was much bigger though back in the days.

Last edited:
View media item 1812388
Run DMC was rocking strictly adidas back in the 80s when everybody and their mama was rocking Nike. They even made a rapsong about the brand. These guys made me want my first pair of superstars. The Jordan / Nike hype was much bigger though back in the days.

Adidas was huge here before Nike really took off in the mid 80s. Still can't believe MJ actually wanted to be signed by Adidas and they blew it

Adidas has never meant a damn thing to me. I'm 41, so I grew up in the MJ era and it was always about the swoosh from there. Everybody wanted Nike everything. Superstars wasn't really something we wore here in LA.

Always thought Adidas shoes looked awful, but the UB's were done just right for my taste.

Damn. I thought I was the elderstatesman up in here. I'm 36, born and raised in LA. 80% Nike head growing up but mad people rocked superstars and adiglide sandals around me. Clearly It's never too late to see the light [emoji]128521[/emoji]

END's customer service has always been good. Worth a try. That is a decent price though.
Not in my experience. As many good experiences as I've had, I have also had bad ones.

Plus, they don't respond to emails; if you're stateside you have to find the right time to chat with them.

Also, although its a plus, they do ship out and process most orders pretty quickly so it's pretty hard to track them down to cancel the order.

Well that settles it looks like its just the Highsnobiety & Talcs for me.... Thank god cause these Ultras have given my wallet a spanking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom