ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like them NMDs can have their own thread by now ...

A little bit too jaded with this shoe and I ain't even that much of a fan ...

Sorry just being honest ... 
alien.gif

^ then couldnt you just cop any regular black ultra boost and paint the plastic heelcup white to achieve the "caged HB" ultraboost look?

granted the outsole would still be black but it seems a hell of a lot easier than surgically putting the cage back on imo

Last edited:
I knew I'd like Ultra Boosts, but wasnt expecting to fall in love with them at first step. Like I did when my first pair arrived today. The gold "boost" lettering and aglets are beautiful sublte accents that made me appreciate this color way even more. Excuse me for my lateness but I have to pay homage to this original greatness. Never doubled up on a color way of the same model shoe but this may have to be a first!
Grey wools, Collegiate Navy, and maybe those Talc are next for me!

I knew I'd like Ultra Boosts, but wasnt expecting to fall in love with them at first step. Like I did when my first pair arrived today. The gold "boost" lettering and aglets are beautiful sublte accents that made me appreciate this color way even more. Excuse me for my lateness but I have to pay homage to this original greatness. Never doubled up on a color way of the same model shoe but this may have to be a first!
Those are my favorite colorway, ned to find a pair for the low

If anybody needs an assist on white ultra boost for retail my local spot might be restocking tmr. morning so pm me.

All hail the OG colorway. You don't have to apologize when you speak the truth about the greatness they are.

Your locations may vary but if you live near a Fleet Feet Sports, they still have some Mens OG Black/Purple in stock.  I just picked up a size 13 last week here in Houston and I know for a fact they had another 13.  That colorway wasn't on display at the Louetta location in Spring, TX but they said they had a few more sizes in back but I didn't ask which ones specifically.  They can transfer sizes to different stores if you live near a location.  I'm not sure if they do phone orders but you can try. 

Last edited:

Them bars View media item 1830517

Back
Top Bottom