ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Srsly these all white UBs SHOULD NOT be this hard to kop. Someone plz tell me that I can still find these at retail.

Srsly these all white UBs SHOULD NOT be this hard to kop. Someone plz tell me that I can still find these at retail.
Order them from Foot Locker. Just get the SKU. Online it said they had quite a few in store still.

EDIT: You'll have to go into the store and make your order, that's why I say get the SKU

Last edited:
Somethings not right there....sizing of all Ultras is the same for me. They are tight for the first few wears regardless....the LTDs may feel alittle tighter to start with as the Primeknit is alittle firmer around the toebox mudguard but they should lossen up.....no reason for the Whites or Wools to vary in size though???
Yeah that's what I thought too.  I usually wear an 8.5 in most runners but the 8.5 in wool greys were just too tight so I went with the 9.  I wear them more than the all whites and so far they still fit fine.  I also wear an 8.5 in the collegiate navy. 

I didn't think they were that hard. I walked into the store and got them twice with ease at 2 different locations. Had to double up on them. 

Where are you located?

My wife bought be the silver ltd's for Christmas and they are way smaller than my blue ones...is this normal? Does sizing depend on the color way? Sounds silly to me but I don't know why one pair fits and the other is very very snug fitting
mine were also a Lil smaller I think it's the silver thread

I P
went 0.5 size up. dont even know why i bought these. they look weird. hopefully it looks fire in person.

I personally didn't like them when i had them in hand! EU price was 200 (!) Euro, way too much for them. Did return them, since the comfort was not what i expected either!

Back
Top Bottom